Chapter 15:Is This Goodbye?

"Let's make a deal."Bill said.

Tad smirked."What kind of deal?"He asked.

"Um......if you bring D-Dipper back to life..."

"What do I get in return?"

"Uh..."

"How about he comes with and stays with me forever?Hm?"

"No way in hell!"

"Then Dipper stays dead."Tad said.

Bill bit his lip."Well enjoy your dead boyfriend Bill.I wish you nothing but happiness."Tad said,snapping his fingers,opening a portal."Good Bye and i'll see you in hell."Tad winked.

"Wait."Bill said.

Thad smirked.

"I-It's a deal."

Thad snapped his fingers again,closing the portal and stepped in front of Bill.Bright red flames wrapped around Tad's hand.Bill lit up his hand with his blue flames and shaking their hands together made a bright neon purple flame.After the Window blew it away,Tad began to chat a spell on Dipper.Tad slowly floated above the ground as his eyes turned into a bright blood red color.Dipper's body floated above the ground too.Bill looked away,immediately regretting his choice.Tad finished the chat saying,"VErRiJzEnIs!"

A flash appeared and faces away.Tad stood back on the ground and smiled.Dipper was still on the ground but he wore all white.A plain white shirt with white pants and white Vans.Dipper groaned and slowly got up.

"Ugh,Mabel I had the weirdest dream that..."Dipper looked at Bill then Tad blinking.

"Jesus that wasn't a dream."Dipper mumbled.

"Pine Tree please.Don't use the lord's name while I'm here."Bill sighed.

"Bill!"Dipper ran and hugged him.

Bill shocked and blushed.

"Ugh,I think I said threw up a little bit in my mouth."Tad gagged.

"Come on Dip.Your coming with me to hell."He said.

"What?!"Dipper said.

"Why?I'm not coming with you!"

"Bill didn't tell you?We made a deal.If I brought you back to life,I could take you with me and you stay with me forever."Tad explained.

"What?!"Dipper said.

"Yeah you have to go with him."Bill grumbled.

"But why did you do this?!"Dipper said,tears filling up his eyes.

"Love makes you do stupid things right?"Bill said.

Dipper broke down."What about Mabel and Stan?"

"That,I haven't figure that part out yet."Bill said,rubbing his neck.

"Yeah you can figure that part out later when Dipper and I are gone."Tad said.

"Shut up Tad."Bill growled.

"Time is running out you know.We gotta leave sooner or later."Tad said,snapping his fingers and a clock appeared in his hand."Clocks tickin."

Dipper hugged Bill again and Bill hugged him back.

"Promise me you'll take care of Mabel?"Dipper sniffed.

"Yeah."Bill said,a tear falling down his face.Bill snapped his fingers and a bright blue neon bracklet appeared on Dipper's wrist.Bill took off Tad's watch and read what Tad left on his wrist.Dipper blushed.

"Oh yeah.What does it say?"

"Property of Tad."Bill said angrily.

"Oops?"Tad said.

"Let's change that."Bill said.Bill clapped his hands and a blue dust landed on Dipper's wrist.A few seconds later Bill blew away the dust and there was different writing on it.

"What does it say now?"Dipper asked.

"I will always love you,Bill."

"Pft.That's so cheesy."Dipper laughed.

Bill laughed."Yeah,remember that will you?"

"Alright.What's the bracelet for?"

"You'll see."Bill winked.

"Times up!"Tad said,grabbing Dipper's arm.

"Wait!"Dipper shouted.

"What now?!"Tad screamed.

Dipper turned around and ran up to Bill and kissed him with all the love he had inside of him.Bill kissed back but Tad pulled them away too soon.

"Come on."Tad groaned.

Dipper turned and saw Bill for the last time until Tad snapped his fingers and opened the portal to hell.He threw Dipper inside and he waved good bye to Bill.

"See you on the flip side!"He said,walking in.

The portal closed and there was silence.Bill only stood there thinking what he should tell Mabel about Dipper.

"Jesus Christ."He whispered.

The End

A/N:Sorry if it was short and crappy but hey!I finally finished this storyI wish I could write more but stupid writers block!There will be a sequel but I'll probably won't write it until next month😬Sorry guys.And I was wondering if you guys would like a behind the scenes on how this story was suppose to go or a bonus chapter?Write it down in the comments below!⬇️⬇️Hope you enjoyed this chapter if you liked it then punch that vote button in the face like a BOSS!And I will see you,in the next chapter!Buh-Bye!❤️💚

(Remember comment below which one you want!⬇️)