Chapter 5:Oh Mabel

A/N:Sorry for not updating for like a week or more.I was gonna try and updating the last few days,but I just didn't have the time and I was really busy too.Sorry again.Hope you enjoy this chapter!=D   (P.S I really don't like How i wrote this chapter,but eh.And I'll Try to make my chapters longer.)

     Dipper gasped as he saw the written symbols on his left wrist.He also noticed that both of his wrist was red from all the struggling.

"So?What are the plans for today,Pine Tree?"Bill said getting out of bed.Dipper quickly hid his hands under the blanket.

"Uh,...I dunno."Dipper sighed."Bill?"

"Yes Pine tree?~"

"I'll meet you In the kitchen.I need to go to the bathroom."

"What for?"

"Do I really have to answer that question?"

"Yes.I need to know!"Bill said sitting down crissed cross on Dipper's bed.Dipper groaned and Then yawned.

"Well,....you use the restroom to get some privacy sometimes-"

"What kind of privacy?"Bill said interested by the subject."Tell me more."

"Like,showering and using the toliet.That kind of stuff."

"Why do humans use them?"

"Oh my God,Bill i thought you knew everything."

"True.I know Everything,But not about humans"

"Never mind.Long story short,people use them for alone time.To get away from others sometimes."

"Oh! I kinda get it now!So you humans use the bathroom to hiding away from people?"

"Sorta.Now Let me go use the restroom."

"Kay! I'll Wait for you down stairs Then!"Bill jumped out of bed and ran out of the room."Yay!Stairs!"Bill shouted.

He turned around and fell backwards down the stairs.Then there was a loud crash and screaming."Bill!"Mabel shouted.

"Ha ha ha!That was fun!"Dipper rolled his eyes and got out of bed.

'Now he's Mabel's problem now.'Dipper thought smirking.He opened the the bathroom door and locked it.He went towards the sink and tried getting the writing off of his wrist.He grabbed the hand soap and rubbed it all over it and washed it,but it still wouldn't come off.After a few more mintues,Dipper gave up and sighed.

'That wasn't a dream!'Dipper thought.

"Oh man!Oh man!Oh man!What am I gonna do?!I can't let anyone know about this!If I Tell them what happened last night,no one will ever believe me!"Dipper ran out and went to his room.He slammed the door quickly and locked it.

"What am i gonna do?!"Dipper went to his drawer and tried looking for something to Cover up the symbols."What do i use!?Hm....."

Dipper sat there and thought for a moment."Aha!"Dipper went under his bed and found his old watch.He Put it on and luckily the watch was big enough to cover the writing.

"I'll decode that later."Dipper said with a sigh.There was a loud knock on the door and Dipper quickly stood up.He opened the door,peeking his head out.It was Mabel.

"Hey,Dip.Is everything ok?I heard the door slam."

"Y-yeah.I'm ok."

"Good.Come on!Hurry up and get ready!Grunkle Stan is taking us out to the diner and get pancakes!"Mabel said.