Chapter 9:Kiss?

"Bill!?Thad?!"Dipper shouted starting to freak out.Dipper swam around the lake and searched for Bill and Thad.Dipper who was about to go and ask for help,saw bubbles under the water.Dipper gasped and took a deep breath in,diving in and swimming down to the bottom.Dipper thought it must have been a lake monster that dragged them both down.Dipper swam with his eyes open and looking around the water.Though,the water was irritated Dipper's eyes,But didn't matter to Dipper at the moment.He kept swimming and swimming down when he saw a motionless body floating slowly down the bottom of the lake.Dipper swam as fast as he could toward the body and saw that it was Bill.Dipper grabbed Bill's arm and pulled him with him as he swam toward the surface as fast as his little noodle legs could carry him.Dipper even remember about Thad because he was more worried about Bill.Dipper was running out of air when he Finally reached the surface.Dipper gasped for breath and started swimming ashore.He waved his arm to get the life guards attention.There was a woman and a man sitting in their chairs and talked and pretended like they couldn't see Dipper's waving arm.

"Help!Over here!You guys!"Dipper yelled as loud as he could.The life guards still didn't see him.Dipper groaned,But saw the he Caught most the people's attention.One of the people ran towards to one of the life guards and pointed towards Dipper's direction Dipper waved his arm again and the life guard blew a whistle and the other ran toward Dipper's direction.Finally Dipper made it ashore and was Gasping for air.

"What happened?"The life guard asked.People surrounded Bill's life less Body and started to mumbling things.

"Me and.....my friends....were swimming over there.....and he got.....dragged down.....by something."Dipper said between breaths.The life guard Put her head on Bill's chest for a Heart Beat,but there was no sound.

"We Need to Give him CPR!Does anyone know How to perform CPR?"The life guard asked the crowd.They all shook their heads.

"What?!You don't know how to perform CPR?!"

"They didn't cover that when they were teaching us how to do our job."The life guard shrugged.Dipper groaned.

"Excuse me!Mabel coming through."Mabel said,walking through the crowd."Ooo!Cute top!Excuse me.Hey!Watch it buddy!"Mabel Finally made it through the crowd and smiled at Dipper.

"Mabel?You know How to perform CPR?"Dipper asked.

"Heck no.I was gonna Tell YOU to do it."

"Why me?"Dipper blushed.

"Because your the only one who knows how,Dingus!Remember when you were a life guard when we were 12?And you gave Mermandio reverse CPR?"Dipper nodded.

"That still counts as CPR."

Dipper sighed."Does it have to be on the mouth?"

"What?!Of course it has to be on the mouth!!!Bill is depending on you to save him."Mabel yelled.

Dipper looked at Bill's lifeless body and sighed,cursing under his breath.Dipper took a deep breath and places his lips((😯))on Bill's((😍😏😆))surprisingly Bill's lips were soft in Dipper's opinion.((😂😏))Dipper heard a couple gasps and people whispering 'ew!'.He tried giving air,but after a few moments later Dipper put his hands on Bill's chest and started pushing against it.After a few more attempts,and Dipper was really tired and couldn't give any more air.Dipper tried to listen for a heart heat,but there was nothing.Silence.Dipper looked at the crowd and shook his head.

"He's gone..."Dipper whispered.

"I'll call 911."The lifeguard spoke.Just when,she was about to call,Bill opened his eyes and threw up the water he drank.The crowd cheered,but that was just rude in Dipper opinion.Bill coughed up water multiple times.Mabel soon got sick and tired of the crowd gossiping and mumbling about what happened.