Chapter 4

2 hours later

Ryland

Shane has drank about a beer and a bottle of tequilla. We walked into a game of strip spin the bottle. Shane talked me into playing even if I didn't want to, I did it anyways." My turn" shane said and spinned the bottle and it landed on me. "God" I said as the chanted take it off take it off over and over. "Fine" I said as I took off my shirt to reveal my torso and all of the girl started giggling. "My turn" I said as I spun the bottle, it landed on cat "fine" she said taking off her shirt. This game went on for hours until low and behold shane lost and took off his boxers."there does this make you all happy" we nodded in unison. I was the winner with my jeans, boxers, socks, belt, and shoes. They all said I was a cheater and needed to strip but I talked them out of that by saying we should play truth or dare. In the end I was dared 15 times to kiss shane. By the end I got a dare to makeout with him we were used to it so we did. After about a solid fifteen minutes we were all wasted most passed out a.k.a cat, saywer, amber, stacey, anthony, ian, Mari, flitz, joven, david, Wes, sohinki and the 15 others so we kept at it until we found ourselves naked, tired, and covered in different liquids.

Next morning

I woke up in a bedroom with the worst hangover, naked, and covered in nasty stuff when I looked I shane beside me. I was afraid because he was naked as well. What if we did have sex did he use a condom lucky for me it was my asshole that hurt. I couldn't wake him I was to afraid. What if he hated me. I got on my clothes and wrote him a note that says.

Shane I am sorry that I left I hope you can forgive me. I know it was a true accident but if you hate me I understand we were both drunk when it happend. I am too afraid to talk to you at the moment. Please understand.                    
Love Ryland

Then I walked downstairs to find all of them were still passed out. "Thank god" I said under my breath quietly opening and closing the door as I ran for my car.

Shane

I woke up to an empty bed naked and cold. "What happened last night" I asked myself grogily. Then I found a note beside me. I read it "oh my god did we" I said kind of relieved that he didn't hate me. I had lost my virginity and couldn't even remember it, that blows. I got my clothes on from yesterday and went downstairs. To my surprise nobody was awake yet. "Shit" I said, its Monday so I went around and told them all it was monday. They all got up and got into their cars except joven, Wes, flitz, mari, sohinki, david, anthony, and ian. They all jumped into my car and fell asleep. Except Wes he was in the passenger side seat. "So why were you the first one up" he asked "no reason i just didn't have that much to drink last night" this was a complete lie but I was not about to tell him about what happened between me and Ryland. "Oh okay" he said with a shrug and fell asleep. It was about 4 am house we got to my house. "Screw it you're all staying here, you're still drunk as fuck and I am not about to drive another 3 hours to get to Sacramento" I said waking them up. When we got into my house two stay in a room. David and ian shared a room, Wes and flitz, mari and sohinki, Joshua slept on the couch, and anthony slept on the recliner. When I got to my room I changed into a pair of new boxers and collapsed onto my bed.

So its me hoped you liked the chapter I know it was long and boring but good thing will be coming I swear this to you.