Chapter 11

......................................Because I am lazy i decided that im going to skip four months ahead..................

Ryland

"Shaney can we please get going" I say looking at Shane "okay fine but only because we're going to find out the genders today and we get to see the babies" he says with a groan getting off the couch. "come on we don't want to be late" matt say as we all get in. "Come on im excited Shane we should go get paint and baby stuff after and we should set up the nursery's"I say with a squeal making my oversize shirt come up a bit exposing my stomach which i cover back up. "Yeah we should"he says matt nodding in agreement as Shane started the car with a smile for the next ten minutes we rode just talking about the baby stuff and how we wanted matt to stay with us so we could help with his baby to. When we pulled up to the clinic. We all get out of the car and we walked in and walked to the front desk where Nancy sat. "Hello boys looks as if your baby bumps are getting bigger" she said "hi Nancy we both have appointments today at 3:30" I said as i smiled she wrote it down and pointed for us to sit down next to Shane "okay our appointments should be soon"I said he smiled I looked over to see matthew sitting there twidling his thumbs, a nervous habit of his that i noticed he had in the last four months of living with him "hey buddy you okay" I asked putting a hand on his shoulder. "I just got a text from a cute guy I met last week at my rehearsal for a TV show and he said he wanted to get to know me better over dinner tomorrow at noon what should I say I mean I do want to help with the nursery's and stuff"he says looking at me "matt we will be done with the nursery's tonight so just go to dinner with him besides you haven't been out of the house for a week im sure it would do you good, what is his name" I say "his name Samuel jameson"he says blushing. "Ryland Adams and matthew lush" a tall blonde nurse says smiling "bye Shane "I say as I turn around and kiss him "Bye ryry" he says smiling. As we walk off they lead us to separate rooms and I go in mine and I sit on the table and wait

Matthew

As im walking down the hall with the nurse I notice some of the other nurses stare at me with lustful eyes I just ignore them and keep on walk as we stop infront of a room she starts to unlock it and she hands me a piece of paper and a wink and she walks away. I just put it in my pocket and go in and sit on the table as a doctor comes in "hi Matthew how it going today" she asks "good you" I say "good so I take it your here to find out the gender"she asks "yes I am" I say as she puts the gel on my stomach "its cold"I say. She starts waving a tool around my stomach "okay so that's the head and that's the body and it looks like your having two little girls congratulations" she says "hold on what do you mean two"I ask "it looks like your having twin girls" she says "yay thank you so much" i say giving her a big hug "your welcome" she says as I clean the gel of my stomach and walk out to see that same nurse standing there "what do you want" I ask her "you" she says before she pushes me against a wall and kisses me I was honestly terrified and was trying to push her off of me without hurting myself and my babies.

Ryland

The doctor walked in "hello Ryland" he says "hi" I say "so I take it you're here to see the gender today" "yep" I say as he puts the cold jelly on my tummy "burrrrr" I say "Okay Ryland so there's the hands there's the bodies and heads it looks like your having a little girl and a little boy congratulations" he says "okay thank you doctor" I say sitting up cleaning up my tummy before heading out to see a girl nurse push matt up against a walk and kiss him. I walk over and pull her off "what do you think your doing to my friend" I ask "why do you care bitch" she asks " because he is gay for one and because he is my best friend for two now give up and move along" I say before I put her down. "Is it true your gay"she asks "im pregnant does that give you proof bitch"he asks "yes yes it does im sorry I didn't know" she said as she walked away "what a bitch" I say as we walk down the hall "tell me about it hey what are you having"he asked "im having a girl and a boy" I says squealing "omg congrats um can I tell you something" he asks "of course" I say. "Ryland im having twin girls" he says looking at me I just give him a hug "matt that's great" I say letting go of him as we reach Shane "hey ryry can I know what we are having"he asks joyfully "of course but not yet just wait till I show you the color of store we pull up at" i say looking at a giggling matt. "Hold up does matt already know" Shane asked "maybe maybe not" i say as we pull up to a baby store covered in purple that had a sign that says little mixed gender clothing "Ryland omg are we having both"he asked i just nod and he hugged me. "Come on Shane " I say opening my door "okay wait matt what are you having"Shane asked as we all walked up to the store. "Im having two little girls"he says excited "oh matt that's wonderful" Shane says giving him a hug "back off buddy kids baking here" he says Shane just chuckled as we walked in and started looking around "Shane Starbucks" I say laughing at the cutest little onesie I have ever seen. "Okay lets grab it" he says I put two of them in my cart and notice some people I haven't seen in a while Hannah and jacey. I walk up behind Hannah and put my hands over her eyes "guess who" I say "Ryland give me a hug" she says turning around and roughly grabbing my stomach "Hannah babies on board please be gentler with them" I say and she immediantly "awwww Ryland its twins how wonderful" Hannah says "OMG ITS SHANE MOTHER FUCKING DAWSON AND MATTHEW FRICKIN LUSH" jacey whisper screamed " yes it is matt Shane please come here" I say "what's up"Shane asks "Hannah this is Shane my boyfriend and Matthew our roommate and Shane matt this is jacey"I say and I mouth 'shes a fan of you and matt' he nods. "Hi nice to meet you Hannah and jacey" he says as he hugs jacey and Hannah "im matt nice to meet you "matt says hugging both of them "hey will you guys sign my note book" jacey asks shyly "yup" Shane says "of course"matt says "thanks" jacey says again. "Hey would you guys like to have dinner with us" i ask "sure why not" Hannah says "by the way we are having a baby shower for me and matt afterwards you guys can come if you want to" i say "sure" they say "oh and jacey you can bring 5 of your friends if you would like and you guys can sleep with us if you would like but just because your family" I say and jacey tries to hug me but our baby bellies get in the way and we laugh "okay guys see you later at 4 o'clock" Shane says "they are so nice Ryland" matt says "yeah I know "I say "can I ask why is jacey pregnant isn't she like 13" Shane asks "she was raped by Hannah's ex and I hate him if I ever see him i swear ill" I say "you swear you'll what" a burly man with a woman walk in I whisper to Shane and matt "its Hannah ex can we go now please" they both nod we got our cribs and other thing and I feel a punch to my head "thats what you get you fruit" he said. "Shane help me" I say starting to cough up blood he, matt, Hannah, jacey, and some workers help me sit up against a wall and get me a garbage can. "Shane can you call David, Meghan, josh, Felix, cry, Ian, Anthony, Mari, flitz, Tyler, troye, Mamrie, Hannah, grace, sawyer, sohinki, Wes, Mitch, Scott, o2l, alfie, Zoe, Joe, Casper, ollie, Miranda, kalel, melony, deefizzy, venturiantale, popularmmos, ingrid, and Sam and tell them to come to the house around 4:30 please and can we please go home now" I ask as he helped me up. I wiped to blood off my mouth and grabbed a crib Hannah grabbed one and Shane grabbed one we grabbed the paints and clothes put them in the car and drove off by the time we got home it way one so we started on the nurseries.