Chapter 20

Ryland

(Six days later)

Omg I'm getting married tomorrow to the love of my life I'm so excited. We are getting married in a church because I wanted to keep it just a little bit traditional. Shane decided that we will have darcy be our flower girl and bring jasmine down the isle in a pink wagon with pillows in it and have Alfie and Zoe's son Joshua be our ring bearer and bring Jake down the isle in a blue wagon with pillows in it "Lily aren't you excited" I ask "yeah my BFF is getting married tomorrow what do you think" she asks "we should play Minecraft to pass the time I'm getting lonely without my shaney to cuddle with" i say pulling out my laptop from my bag. "Okay but first we should feed your kids and decorate the wagons" she says standing up "okay I say as she gets two bottles I stand up and get Jake and jasmine. We feed them then put them to sleep and walk outside bringing a baby monitor with us " I already painted them pink and blue and I have the baskets and rainbow petals" I say. "Okay I have the ribbons and sparkles" she says " I have the pillows and dye" I say putting on some gloves and hand her a pair, the pink dye, and a big cushion. "Nice lets get to work" I say putting on the gloves and dyeing my cushion light blue. We let them dry while we put rhinestones, glitter, and ribbons on the wagons "I think we did a good job" I say placing the cushions in just right "we did perfect I so proud of you twenty six and getting married" lily says as we put the wagons back into the garage and walk back inside "thanks girl I have to go call shaney" I say walking upstairs "okay" she says. "Hey baby" Shane says on the other end of the line "hey how is it over at drew's house" I ask laying down on Lily's bed "not bad Lily's" Shane asks. "Kinda lonely I want to cuddle with you" I say "awww we can cuddle tomorrow as a married couple and as a family" Shane says "I know I just wish they didnt have to keep us apart for so long" I say smiling "ya I know neither do i but I'm excited to be your husband tomorrow and for the rest of our lives" Shane says "yeah I am too listen i gotta go ill see you tomorrow I love you" I say as I hear lily start a movie downstairs "I love you too see you tomorrow" Shane says as I hang up and go downstairs and sit on the couch. I wrap up in two blankets and sit by lily "I am so excited for tomorrow" I say getting up and feeding Jake and jasmine and putting them back to bed before going upstairs and falling asleep.