Chapter five

Anthony

I woke up in a strange house in a comfortable recliner trying to recall what happend last night. I couldn't so I went with my instinct and went to what i thought was the bathroom, indeed it was. I looked at the clock on the wall it was 7 in the morning.

David

I woke up with my arms around somebody I knew by heart who this was. It was ian. That son of a bitch was lucky I was gay and liked him or I would have thrown him out of the bed in an instant. I felt him move in my arms I wish this could go in forever. Him sleeping peacefully in my arms was the most amazing feeling in the world. I wish he felt the same about me then I felt something on my lips. A pair of lips landed on mine. It was hard to not kiss back or not fake wake up. I was so happy so he did feel the same as me.

Ian

I woke up in a bed that was not mine not at all. And I felt a weird sensation around my waist. I looked and I see a firmilliar face with closed eyes. God I loved him but I wasnt gay... Was i. No that's impossible besides I know that he is not gay at all. I looked at him again and I know it was wrong but I kissed him thank god has a heavy sleeper. I did it I finally kissed david my one true love.I saw his eyes fluttering my heart skips a beat. He wakes up apparently happy WAIT! What if he felt the kiss I feel so stupid. Wait if he felt the kiss did he like it or did he just have a good dream. Ether way I rush to the door but I feel a hand grab my wrist and pull me back. "WAIT"

david

"WAIT" I grab his wrist wanting to tell him the truth. "Listen I know you probably don't want to talk but I need to tell you something important" I say hesitant "I'm gay... And I'm gay for you" I look shyly down at the floor but feel a tight hug around my shoulders. "Wait you're not mad" I ask unsure. "Of course not do you know how fucking long I've wanted to hear you say those words"he says with a huge smile "wait do you feel the same way I do" I say kind of happy. "Depends if you like me than yes" he says giving me another huge hug. "That is exactly what I was thinking" I say then he gave me a kiss I kissed back it was magical. When we broke the kiss we both couldn't contain our smiles. He giggled I loved this it was amazing I wanted this moment to last forever

So hey guys I wanted to ask you about what you think about all of the romance. Any ways I wanted to thank you guys for reading. I don't know how many chapters I will write I do know that I will make I sequel to this book also I am thinking about writing about iancorn. By the way david is lazercorn.