Chapter 12

Shane

"Shane I know what we should name them" Ryland said "mhmm and what is that" I ask "we should name her jasmine and him jake" he says "ryry thats perfect" I say giving him a kiss "thanks and Shane we should get back to painting we are half way done here we already got Jasmine's and jakes nurseries done" Ryland says looking at the walls

One hour later

Matt

"Perfect Cynthia and Jesse will love it" i say looking at the rainbow walls "awwww perfect names matt" Ryland says as my phone starts to ring "I gotta take this" I say walking out of the room "hello this is Matthew speaking" I say "hi matt long time no see its James" he says "James where have you been its been like five years" I says smiling "oh me I have been with my wife and triplets where have you been" he says "Youtube getting ready for a baby shower we are having tonight not much" I say we made arangments to hang out next Friday he was always a good friend and I trust him. After we said goodbye I hung up and walked back in admiring the beautiful nursery there was a crib on two sides of the room, there was a light blue recliner in one corner of the room, two white dressers in the middle filled with pink and purple clothes, there was their names in paper stickers with butterflies and flowers above their cribs I just loved it so much "thank you guys for everything letting me and my girls stay here giving them their own room you are the best"I say giving them both a hug "awwww no problem matt you are awesome too shoot we should probably get ready for the shower I heard a knock at the door Shane can you get it please" Ryland asked "sure you guy just get hauling ass or else you will be late for your own baby shower"Shane said leaving the room "okay im going to get ready you better to matt" Ryland said leaving the room.

Ryland

I ran to my room as fat as my pregnant ass will allow me to passing Jasmine's nursery on the way I stopped and looked at the lavender room it had five thick white horizontal stripes along the walls there was a white crib on the middle of the left wall it had light grey sheets with a matching grey comforter with purple butterflies on it, there is a light grey recliner in the right corner, on the right side of the room there is a white changing table, and a white dresser filled with baby clothes. I look across the hall into jakes room and see the baby blue room with the same white stripes along the walls. There was a white crib on the middle of the right wall it had light grey sheets with a matching grey comforter with light green dragonflies on it. There is a light grey recliner in the left corner, on the left side of the room there is a white changing table, and a white dresser full of baby clothes. I loved the idea that my babies would be in these rooms in a couple of months I felt a pair of arms around my waist and a kiss on my neck "Ryland you should get ready all of o2l is here and they really want to see you" Shane says "okay I'll be there soon hey I heard another knock could you get that and if its lily send her up " I say "okay" shane said "thank you" I said giving him a kiss before heading to our bedroom and getting it my outfit I was wearing a teal shirt with a black and gray flannel and black skinny jeans. After I got dressed I heard knocking on the door "come in"i say getting up from the bed as lily came in "Ryland its been forever and look at the cuties" she says as she gives me a hug "lily don't tell anybody but their names will be Jake and jasmine" I say proud "awwww those are adorable names and im sure they will be equally adorable" she says smiling. "Hey do you want to be the first one beside me, matt, and Shane to see the nurseries" I ask "is that even a question" she asks "I guess not lets go then" i say walking out of the room to Jasmine's room "here it is" I say opening the door to reveal it to them "nice touch with the stripes" she says stepping in "thank you" I say. "Oh we also have a Starbucks onesie for each of them" I say laughing. "Best touch ever im sure she will grow up with great taste in coffee Ryland" Lily says as we step out of her room and walk over to jake's room. I open the door and they have the same reaction we go over to the stairs "Ryland let me help you down its dangerous" she says "okay" I say as she grabs my hand and helps me down. Once we get to the bottom all of the guests have arrived and rush over to me and give me hugs but out of everybody else I spot Mamrie "RYLAND" she says "MAMRIE" I say as we hug "god its been forever how have you been" she says "good exciting how about you"I ask "good" she says we talk for about another ten minutes before I hear"okay would matt and Ryland please come over to the gift table its time top open the gifts" Shane says as I make my way over i notice that there are a lot of gifts on the table. We have to sit on the floor so I have Hannah hart help me sit down so I don't hurt myself "okay Ryland pick a gift in the pile of boxes infront of you"Shane says I pick a small pink box and open it it has two pairs of white baby shoes "awwww these are soy cute Daniel thank you" I say putting them off to the side "okay Matthew please pick a present before you"Shane says he picked a big yellow box and opened it "omg this is adorable" he says holding up 400 hair ribbons "okay joey your turn" Shane says I pick a medium blue box. "So adorable" I exclaim taking out two Starbucks blankets. In the end I got 10 pillows, 4 blanket, baby shoes, and a whole lot of baby clothes and toys we ate and said goodbye to everybody except for jacey, Hannah, Meghan, and jacey friends. Their names are Sam, lacy, Jenna, and Christian. While they were getting their pajamas on me Shane, Meghan, and Hannah decided we were going to go and sneak up and scare them. So we hid around a corner and waited about five minutes later they all came down the hallway as they were about to turn the corner something struck my back and it all went black.

Mwahahahahaha cliff hanger anyways I just found a new homegirl that will be included in the story her name is Sam or as you guys know her CheesegirlA I love her stories and she is an excellent author I never though somebody so big on wattpad would read my stories just one thing please don't become one of the crazed fans anyways I need Ideas help me please