Chapter six

Ryland

I lay on my bed with stomach pains and headaches i have been up since 2 am. I got up to piss at two in the morning you'd think it could wait but no. I got up into a sitting position and checked my phone I had a missed call from Lily. Lily is one of the only people that knew about my sexes. I get out of bed and get ready for the doctors showering. I hear one hand knocking on the front door, who could it be "Just a minute" I yell down. I get out of the shower an grab a shirt, boxers, and a pair of shorts. I put them on and hurry down the stairs. As I look through the peek hole on the door "who is it" I say "it's lily" she says and I sigh "gurl shoot you almost gave me a heart attack come on in" I say as I lead her to the couch and sit down. We talk for about thirty more minutes and then she leaves. "Sam can you come to the doctors office with me" I ask my best friend nervously over the phone "ya why" she asks. "Because there is a reason for my bloating" I say trailing of. "No i thought you were waiting for marriage" she said " I was gonna but we were both drunk and dazed it was a heat of the moment thing and we didn't know what we were doing we are young after all" I say starting to tear up. "Hey no need to cry but we dont know for sure yet anyways who is the guy" she asks "well I have really liked him for a long time and he is really cute" I say starting to blush " aww its Shane isn't it" she says with a chuckle. "Yes it is but I dont know how he will react if I am pregnant but I can only hope he reacts nicely" I sigh. "Hey I am sure he will i mean he is a good friend and you didn't hear this from me but Lisa cheated on Shane with Sam pepper" she said with a sigh. "Really that's awful but anyways can you come pick me up and take me to the doctors my appointment is in 20 minutes and I dont want to be late" I sigh "ok be there in like five minutes" she says."Thank girl" I say and hung up. I wait for five minutes and her him honk out side i go out and lock my house. "Now lets get going" he says pulling up in his car. "Lets go then" i say smiling getting in her car. She pulls out of the driveway and drives down the street to the clinic.