Chapter 9

Ryland

As we walked out to my car I remembered I left my wallet inside. "I will be right back Shane I forgot my wallet inside" I said walking back up to the house. "Ok I will be waiting" he says. As I walk into the living room I hear little sobs coming from the bathroom. As I get closer I see Lisa standing there cutting her wrist with a razor blade. I run to the bathroom catching her off guard as she looked at me with wet eyes. "LISA WHAT ARE YOU DOING THAT WILL HURT YOU" I screamed taking the bloody razor blade away from her. "This takes away the pain and suffering because Shane doesn't love me any more Ryland he fucking loves you and he has since day one I see the way he looks at you with loving eyes he loves you not me i guess that this is a pain releaver" she says between sobs as I wrap her cuts in gauze and hugging her. "Hey can you promise me you will never do this ever again" I ask her she just nods and hugs back "thanks for saving me Ryland I could have possibly died" she says sniffing. "hey I am your friend i would hate to see you go" I say letting go of her "maybe you should just sit on the couch and eat chocolate ice cream and watch a funny movie to get over the break up" I suggest "I guess I could but if the next time you see me I'm 800 pound I blame you" she says laughing. I can't help but laugh to as i walk out the door. "What's so funny" Shane asked "oh nothing" I say "ok can we just get going already I want to meet him like nowww" Shane said making me laugh. "What's so funny" he questioned "its just that you sound like and impatient little kid" I said finishing up my laughing fit "well if that's what it takes to meet Matt than call my an impatient little kid now lets go" he says starting the engine. "Now don't crash Jenna she's my pride and joy" I say and he laughs. "You need to get out of the house more" he says jokingly starting to drive. "Ok but only if you take me" I say "deal" he says. About 10 minutes latter we are at my house and we get out of the car to find a crying Matt sitting in his car I run over to him and help him out."Oh hey I didn't think you would be here yet" he says sniffing "here lets get you inside and get you settled" I say leading him to the unlocked door. "Hey that's strange I could have sworn i locked it i will be right back" I say letting go of Matt and starting a video camera just small enough to fit into my pocket and grabbing a base ball bat and walking inside. "Whose there come out and i won't hurt you" I say gripping the bat tighter. Then an obviously pissed nick walks into the room. "Where is Matt as soon as I find him I swear" he says "how did you get in my house and how did you know he was gonna be here"I ask gripping the baseball bat tighter. "Ryland I got in through the window and a little bird told me he would be here I have a weapon on me" he says "get out of my house" I say bringing the baseball bat to my shoulder. "Oh what is poor little sweet and innocent Ryland gonna hit me oh why would he ever do that listen you better put down the bat or you might get your baby killed" he said bringing out a butchers knife "how did you know about my baby" I ask trying to be calm. "Word travels fast when you eaves drop" he says starting to step closer "I wouldn't do that if I were you" I say. "Why are you recording me" he asks "no" I say running. "OH YOU LITTLE SHIT I WILL CATCH YOU" he says running after me, luckily I'm faster than him and I run to my room and lock the door and dial 911.

O: hello 911 what is your emergency?

R: hello I need cops a man with a big knife broke into my house and is threting to hurt me and my friends

After I tell her my location and she tells me that cops are on the way so I hang up. I grab a small hand gun that is registered. I run out of my room at full speed and see him and he sees me. "I found you sneaky bitch now you will pay" he says launching him self at me and pinning me down. He manages to cut my face 10 times and my arms and legs a lot. It hurt like hell but I will be fine I tackle him and manage to keep him down till the cops come. As soon as the cops come so do Shane and Matt and they all gasp Shane is the first to run over to me. "Baby what happened" he asks me picking me up bridal style "what are you doing" I ask "babe you have cuts all over from that mother fucker I don't want them to get worse" he says sitting me in the car and buckling me up. As Shane gets in the car he speeds off to the hospital. When we get there he picks me up and races me off to the emergency room, as soon as we are in Shane starts going fuzzy and yelling things I don't understand. "Shane" I say with the bit of conciseness I have left then it all goes black