Chapter 8

Shane

I'm sitting at the table with the smosh games crew and the phone rings. "Guys be right back" I say as I take out my phone and answer. "Hellooooo who is this i am speaking with" I ask. "Shane its Ryland um can we talk like in person this is really important" he says on the other end of the line. "Uh yeah when do you want to talk Ryland" I ask. "Um can I come over now" he asks. "Yeah I can talk ill be outside waiting for you okkkkaaaayyyyy" I said. "Yeah I'll be there in like 10 minutes" he says then hangs up. I go inside and tell them not to eaves drop because this is extremely important business and I would whoop their asses if they did. They all agreed and said they would stay put at my table. As I sit on my porch I hear footsteps. I look up to see a nervous Ryland standing in front of me. "Hi Shane" he says giving me a huge hug. "Hi Ryland why did you want to talk" I ask "well Shane I'm kind of pregnant with your child" he says. "No your not guys can't get pregnant" I say "well Shane I born with both genders and I when we did you know what at the party two weeks ago you kind of aimed for any hole and you got me pregnant look I went to the doctors office today and got it checked out if you don't believe me than I will just leave"he says starting to cry. "Hey no need to cry this is good I promise I will be there for the whole pregnancy" I say reassuringly. "Really you will be? are you sure" he sniffed "mmmmhhhhhmmmm" I nod. "Okay thank you Shane thank you" he cries into my shirt. "Hey how about we go into the house and you lay down on the couch and I finish up with some friends" I ask "okay if you want we can tell them" he says "Are you sure" I ask. "Yeah I'm sure besides I want to tell somebody and not keep this to ourselves" he says nodding. "Okay do you want to tell them with me" I ask "sure" he says. As we walk into the kitchen we hear everybody laughing and talking. When we walk in they stop "hey what wrong guys" Mari asks. After we tell them everything they all come up and give us hugs "dude we totally understand its okay" joven says. "Thanks guys but just don't tell your fans i already had this conversation with Matthew lush at the hospital" Ryland tells them. "Wait you met Matthew lush didn't he break up with nick laws because he was cheating on Matt" I ask. "Yeah and he is staying at my house so that nick can get his shit and get the hell out of there because its Matt's house" Ryland says "oh well I think that I should come over and meet him some time soon" I say "yeah you should" he says. Just then somebody walks in the door "everybody go into my bedroom I will be there soon" I whisper and they all head over. "SHANE GET YOUR ASS IN HERE RIGHT NOW" Lisa says "coming" I say leading them into the bedroom and shutting the door. As I ran into the living room I got slapped by an obviously pissed lisa. "What was that for" I asked "because you cheated on me" she says breaking down. "Um bitch you cheated on me and you made me break two rules that I set for myself one no drinking and two saving myself for marriage" I yell at her "What who did you do that with" she asks "that's none of your business what you should be worried about is where your gonna live because I bought this house and it belongs to me" I say to her. "Are you breaking up with me"she asks "I already did look at your texts" I tell her. "Why did you do that Shane" she asks "because I don't want to be with a cheating little bitch who abuses me for who i am" I say "well you probably shouldn't tell you girlfriend you like guys and girls after a two year relationship" she yells "ahem you're my ex girlfriend and I'm not even sure I want to be your friend anymore" I say. "Fine just let me grab some things and I will be on my way" she says heading into the living room. I walk to the bedroom and lead them to the kitchen and sit them down and tell them to start a conversation "so I was watching the new game of thrones last night and the fight scene was epic don't you think David" Wes asks "yeah it was amazing" David says. Just then Ryland pulls me aside "Shane how are we gonna tell everybody about the baby I mean do you even want to keep it" he asks " of course I want to keep it but if you don't we won't okay? and I don't know how we will tell everybody maybe when you're ready to tell them we will tell them" I say "okay that sounds good and I do want to keep it i really do" he says "okay um I'm gonna clear everybody out and you can go to your house and get Matt settled and I will stay here if you need me i will come with" I say. "Hey you know how you want to meet Matt right" he asks "yeah why" I ask. "Maybe you should come with me and meet Matt" he says "yeah okay just tell me when your ready to go and we can go" I say "okay just get everybody cleared out and we will go" he says "okay can you go sit on the couch and rest to much stress can cause a stillborn and we don't want that now do we" I say "nope don't want that I will go and lay down" Ryland says and heads to the living room. About half and hour later everybody is saying goodbye and leaving. "Okay lets go" I say to Ryland "okay just let me text Matt" he says pulling out his phone. "Ryland I have a question" I say "hmmmm" he asks "would you like to go on a date with me" I ask looking down. "Omg Shane yes I would love to i was starting to think I would have to ask but I was to afraid you might reject my feelings and go back to lisa" he said "never in a thousand years would I ever go back to her ever" I say standing up and hugging him tightly.