Kohnnie Is Real ~ Amber

I ate Jordan's spaghetti in silence, everyone at the dinner table quiet as they ate. It was really sweet of Jordan to make my favorite food. It was actually really good, and it reminded me of how my grandmother used to make it. I smiled sadly and stared absently at Jeydon while I ate. I eventually snapped out of my trance when I finished my spaghetti and realized I have to use the bathroom.

"Um, where's the bathroom?" I asked Jordan quietly, blushing slightly from embarrassment.

He smiled kindly. "It's down the hall, the first door to the right."

I smiled thankfully at him and got up and left the kitchen, heading toward the hall. I couldn't help but grin as I remembered Bryan catching Cathie when she fell from fangirling too hard. It had been so cute, and I had seen Bryan wait until his blush faded to join us. I realized I passed the doors and walked back. Suddenly, I drew a blank.

Was it the first door or the second door?  I thought.

After thinking, I decided it was the second door. I walked past the first door and opened the second door to the right and walked in. I stopped and stared in shock at what I saw.

Kyle and Johnnie were both shirtless, Johnnie only in underwear and taking off Kyle's pants. They were full-blown making out, but once I stepped in they stopped, Kyle's skinny jeans down to his ankles and his batman boxers visible. I couldn't speak or move, I just stared at them, and they stared back. They were both bright red. Kyle immediately grabbed his skinny jeans and started pulling them back up. Johnnie grabbed the nearest shirt and started it putting on. I backed out of the door quickly and ran down the hall, turning into another bedroom and sitting on the bed, mentally scarred.

I cradled my legs, rocking back and forth, the image of Johnnie and Kyle unable to get out of my head. I remembered Kyle at the hotel, quiet and kind and helping Jeydon through his brutal break up with Samm. I had never imagined him... doing that. I heard footsteps and looked up reluctantly to see Kyle, shirtless but with his pants on. I turned away awkwardly, unable to get the image out of my head. I could hear him approaching me, though.

"Please, please don't tell anybody about what you saw," Kyle whispered as I felt him sit on the bed next to me.

I looked over, surprised, and saw the pure emotion in his eyes. He looked so scared, and I could tell that he was embarrassed from being walked in on and having to plead for me not to tell anyone.

"Please, please, please. I don't want anybody else to know. Not even Cathie," Kyle said.

"But-but they seem okay with you and Johnnie, they tease you about it, and-and all..." I trailed off.

Kyle looked at his hands, his cheeks a shade of red brighter than the sauce on the spaghetti I had been eating earlier. "It's more like a ship. Kohnnie. They don't actually know if it's real, they just tease us about it and assume, really. We're going to tell them eventually, just...not now."

I hesitated and stared at him for a moment longer. He must feel so degraded, begging for me to keep quiet about witnessing him and Johnnie being in love. It was pathetic that this was necessary, but I knew how he felt in some sort of odd way. I looked down at my hands. "Okay. I understand. I won't tell them."

Kyle let out a shaky breath. "You-you really won't?"

"I won't."

He grabbed my hand, looking far beyond relieved. "Thank you, thank you so, so much."

I awkwardly smiled and nodded as he ran out of the bedroom and down the hall. I took deep breaths, wondering how I would make up an excuse for why I was "in the bathroom" for so long. I headed to the actual bathroom and came up with an excuse as I was washing my hands. I went back to the kitchen where Cathie immediately looked at me.

He's Such a Sweeto (My Digital Escape Fanfiction)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें