The Nerve of that Woman ~ Cathie

I turned my phone off, completely forgetting about the Kellic fanfiction I had been reading, as Jeydon put his arm around me. I felt heat rise to my cheeks and I looked over at him and saw him looking shyly down at his legs. I couldn't help but smile, putting my phone down, and leaned into him.

He looked at me, surprised and bright red. I grinned up at him and nestled myself next to him. He squeezed my shoulder and we sat there for a while until his stomach growled loudly. I looked up to see him blushing bright red.

"I-I'll be right back," He said, smiling shyly at me.

I grinned and nodded, watching him head into the kitchen. His phone started ringing after a few moments. I waited for him to come and answer it, but I didn't. I looked at his phone to see that Samm was calling him.

My hands curled into fists and I grabbed the phone, answering it. I had no idea why I did it, but there was no turning back now.

"Jey?" I heard a girl's voice on the other end, who I assumed was Samm.

"This is Cathie," I said plainly, wondering why she would be calling him.

"Oh." Her voice dripped with jealousy. "Is Jeydon there?"

"Jeydon is busy right now," I lied, scowling.

I could practically see the eye roll before she spoke. "Yeah, okay. Tell him to call me back."

"Why would he call you back, after what you did to him?" I snapped.

I heard her growl. What the fuck was she, a dog? She sure was acting like a bitch. "Because I'm perfect for him and he still loves me."

That hit hard, even though she had no idea how I felt about Jeydon, or who I even was. I guess she was making assumptions. "Fuck off."

I ended the call and set his phone back down, making my skin boil. The nerve of that bitch. She thinks she can end things with Jeydon so suddenly and harshly and break his heart and then just call back and act all innocent and loving? Hell to the fucking no.

Jeydon walked back in, holding a bag of open Cheetos and chewing on a Cheeto. He smiled when he saw me and he sat down next to me, offering a Cheeto. I grinned and thanked him, taking the Cheeto and eating it.

After that, we sat on the sofa together, watching the Phil Is Not On Fire videos with his arms around me. I still couldn't get the thought of Samm's call out of my head. She had already called again, twice, but Jeydon never gave it a second glance. I looked up at him, a huge romantic urge washing over me. I liked him so, so much.

Finally, the first Phil Is Not On Fire ended. "This what the most fun I've ever had-" I grinned as Phil tackled him. Right before it cut to the last clip, my laptop died and I let out a sigh of annoyance. I always thought the end of that video was beyond adorable. I turned to look at Jeydon and he was staring at me with a cheeky grin.

"What's that all about?" I asked, laughing.

He didn't respond, he just tackled me so that we were laying on the sofa, him on top of me. He smiled down at me and I felt heat rising to my cheeks. His eyes were so blue, so beautiful.... I let my eyes travel to his lips, and my heart instantly sped up when I realized he was looking at mine, too.

Then he leaned forward, and our lips connected. I smiled into the kiss, because he was so perfect, and he was mine now.

~*~*~*~*~*~

That night, we all went out to a movie. I wanted to see Insidious 3, but there were more people in our group who wanted to see Trainwreck, so we watched that. Also, I knew Amber hated horror movies and was absolutely terrified of them, so I decided I would cut her some slack.

When we walked into the movie theaters, I noticed two things. There was the cute thing, which was this Jordan and Amber were holding hinds. But then there was the other thing; Samm standing near the entrance, on her phone. Jeydon, who I had been talking to and joking with, stopped in his tracks at their eyes met.

Jeydon took a step back while Samm took a step forward, Jeydon shocked and Samm smirking.

"Hey, babe," She said.

I felt my stomach twist. Jeydon said nothing, staring down at her, pale as a ghost. She wrapped her arms around his neck, batting her eyelashes.

"I've missed you," She said romantically.

Everybody was glaring at her and staring at her with disapproval. Jeydon tried to step back, but instead Samm pushed him against the wall and started kissing him. I felt my stomach clench and my heart twist. I looked away, feeling my eyes starting to water. 

I immediately walked over to Amber, and she engulfed me in a hug. I heard the kissing sound stop and looked over my shoulder to see Jeydon looking furious.

"Fuck off," He snarled.

Samm stared at him in surprise. "But, babe-"

"I'm not your babe anymore, Samm. I-I've moved on." He glanced over at me before turning his cold glare onto Samm. "I like someone else now."

Immediately, Samm's expression changed to anger. "Is it that Cathie bitch?"

Jeydon took a step forward, but Amber broke apart from me, her voice dripping with malice. "What the fuck did you just call her?"

Samm whipped around. "Are you that cocky bitch that doesn't deserve Jeydon?"

"Don't talk about yourself like that," Kyle called from where he had been silently watching.

Samm gasped and stared at him in disbelief and anger. Shannon and Jordan laughed, and Jeydon grinned. I stared in shock. I didn't think everybody cared about me this much.

She turned back to Jeydon and took a step forward. "Babe-"

He walked over to me, ignoring Samm, and kissed me. Right there. In front of everyone. I couldn't believe it at first, my heart speeding up, but I closed my eyes and kissed him back. I heard Samm growl, like she had on the phone. I glared at her. Seriously, what was wrong with her? She could at least yell or scream like a normal person.

She whipped around and marched out of the theater, and instantly everyone around Jeydon and I started cheering. I looked back up at Jeydon with the biggest grin on my face, and he smiled back down at me, intertwining our fingers. We all went to the last seats available in the back and began to watch the movie.

I don't think I've ever been more attracted to Jeydon.

------

Okay after this chapter I just want to clarify that I don't hate Samm and I definitely don't think she would do this, I was just listening to PTV and ATL and got some drama inspiration and Samm fit it perfectly so yeah lol

Btw I'm sorry I'm taking longer to update, I'm working on a Pierce the Veil fanfiction with my friend on our collab account bandoms_and_fandoms_ so if you like PTV you might want to check that out :p

~Stay cloudy