Finally ~ Jordan

I woke up from violent shaking. I lifted my head up groggily, my stomach twisted in knots.

"Hey. Did you sleep over the hangover yet?" The person asked.

I opened an eye at them, finding Kyle staring back at me. "I guess. What do you want?"

Kyle grinned and poked me, ignoring my question. I groaned and pushed my face into his pillow, but he just kept poking me. After a while of him poking me and annoying me I sat up, awake.

"Godddd, what do you want?" I groaned.

"The name's Kyle. Anyway, I want to talk to you about something," He said.

I raised an eyebrow at Kyle suspiciously. "Um...okay."

He sat next to me on the bed and we turned to face each other. He cleared his throat and fixed his beanie and bracelets.

"So. We're here to talk about crushes," Kyle started off.

Someone immediately came to my mind, but I pushed her to the back of my mind. No. I refused to like her like that. There was no way she would have feelings for me, and it would just ruin our friendship. So instead I didn't say anything, watching Kyle warily.

"Do you want me to tell you what happened between you and Amber last night?" Kyle asked with a smirk.

Immediately, I felt a lump form in my throat. Oh, god. Had I kissed her? Did I screw our relationship up? I mean friendship. Not relationship. Friendship.

"You put your hands on her hips and pulled her really close to you and you were about to kiss her but I stopped you from doing anything that you would regret," Kyle explained.

I groaned and put my head in my hands. I'm never getting drunk again. I'm such an idiot.

Kyle wiggled his eyebrows at me before talking mischievously. "Hey, how about you tell me your crush and I'll tell you mine because we're ten year old school girls."

I was still half asleep, so I agreed. "Sure."

Kyle looked at me, surprised, and I realized what I had agreed to. But I wouldn't back out on my promise.

Kyle's expression quickly turned into a cheeky grin. "You tell me yours first because I don't trust you."

I glanced down at my hands, twiddling my thumbs. "I-I don't know."

"Jordan you're going to break your promise," Kyle warned.

"Fine." I sighed and stared down at my hands, feeling myself blush as I whispered the answer. "Amber."

"What? I couldn't hear you."

BITCH PIPE THE FUCK DOWN AND LISTEN. "Amber."

Kyle smirked at me. "I knew it! You should totally kiss her."

"What? No!" I argued almost immediately .

"Yes! She's into you, too. Jeydon interrogated her. By the way, the necklace you gave her is really pretty," Kyle said.

I felt heat rise to my cheeks. She liked me, too? No, that wasn't possible. Kyle was probably lying just so I would kiss her. I fiercely shook my head.

Kyle groaned. "Pleaseee?"

I ignored him and cleared my throat. "You owe me the name of your crush."

He hesitated, looking conflicted. I knew he trusted me, but there was something holding him back. He sighed. "It's Johnnie."

I smirked and opened my mouth but he cut me off. "We're not getting off topic, though. We're talking about you and Amber and how you're going to kiss her."

"I'm not going to kiss her! And I want to talk about Kohnnie," I pouted at him.

He shook his head firmly. "Nope. You're going to kiss Amber, and it's going to be romantic. Maybe serenade her or something, since you can sing, then we can like play some cheesy song in the background and you can kiss her."

"Kyle, I swear to god, I will rip your head off if you don't stop talking about me kissing Amber. I'm not going to do it," I snapped.

He raised an eyebrow at me. "Woah, so much for the innocent one."

I groaned and laid down, pulling the covers over myself again. Kyle shuffled closer and looked me in the eye sternly. "Jordan, you're kissing her."

"No, I'm not!"

~*~*~*~*~*~

I stared at Amber, feeling my heart beat faster than ever. Kyle had forced me to put on a muscle shirt, which I hated because it showed my side and I hated my chest being exposed in any way, even in this small amount, and because I felt like my body didn't fit it.

Amber looked up from what she had been doing and immediately her eyes went to the muscle shirt. I felt exposed, even though it wasn't that bad. I blushed and awkwardly sat next to her. I watched her eyes take in the shirt, my arms, the parts of my exposed side.

I blushed even harder and she looked into my eyes and smiled, her own face a bit pink. "I like your shirt."

I stared at her, surprised. She liked it? I kept staring at her in silence, shocked, until I snapped out of it, realizing I was being weird. "Thanks."

She nodded and looked down at her hands, her hair falling over her eyes and blocking her from me. I heard the familiar beginning of "Fright Tonight." My head snapped up and I turned to see Kyle and Jeydon smirking, their phone on. I glared at them and they laughed silently, leaving the phone on a table and the song on before running into the kitchen.

I looked back to see Amber looking up, her expression lit up. She smiled shyly at me. "I love this song."

You are all I'm missing, caught off guard.

I stared down at her, looking into her blue-gray eyes. They were beautiful, just like the rest of her. There was something in her eyes, something that I couldn't decipher. I felt my heart speed up. This was the moment. The perfect moment. I had nothing left to lose. I let my eyes slowly flicker down to her lips, and I saw her staring at mine.

You and me, is it really that hard?

I leaned in and our lips met. And she kissed back.