Chapter 8: Plan in Action

They climbed until they were in the entrance of their plan. They waited a few seconds before they sprang out.

-Before-

They quickly decided-while climbing-that they appear in all different places, so that they can surround them. They used their watches to text that they were ready. They waited until they were ready and set to attack.

-Now-

LET’S GO Winnie texted. IN 20 SECS. Her friends’ text back they were ready. 

WAIT! I THINK THEY ARE EXPECTING US! I CAN SEE A PLAN SHEET. I CAN SEE IT THROUGH MY GLASSES.

WHAT! HOW DID THEY KNOW? Winnie texted.

BUT I DON’T THINK THEY WILL EXPECT THIS TO HAPPEN. SO LET’S TRY AGAIN. Melody texted to Winnie.  

OKAY, THEN. LET’S TRY AGAIN. IN 5-4-3-2-1! Winnie and her friends sprang out and landed on their feet. They all felt nervous but looked around for danger while Melody looked around -with her glasses- for Agent Flame.

****

“Found him! He is. This might sound a bit weird but his is below us!” Melody announced. Suddenly the ground rumbled underneath their feet before anyone could reply back to Melody. It rumbled violently making Winnie and her friends stumble backwards. Wind was rushing through them and a thundering sound above them. The sound was loud that they had to cover their ears. The ground spilt opened and a cage came out. Agent Flame was cramp inside and beads of sweat came down his forehead. A helicopter came down. Oh, is that where the wind and sound came from. Winnie thought.  The helicopter landed and two people came out. A man and a girl stepped out and stood in the light of the helicopter. “Ha! Are these the kids that are going to stop us? Look at them, they look like wimps!” the man laughed.

“Master. You said ‘look like’ which means they are not wimps. Anyway they are wimps and immature spies,” the girl pointed out.

The man ignored her and continued laughing. The friends stared at them and said, “That is actually right.” The man sneered at them and continued laughing. “Is that all you can do, laughing at people that looks like wimps?” Winnie muttered to her friends. They started giggling at Winnie’s joke.

Knight saw the friends giggling and yelled out, “Thanks but we are enemies. Also you will die in front of us and bow to us before you die! Master stop laughing!”

The man stopped and shouted, “Yeah, you will die. And there is no doubt; you’re the new recruited members for the Angel’s Heart. Oh well, I might introduce myself to you. I am Shadow Samurai. The leader of the Midnight Ninjas,” the man boasted loudly.

Winnie smiled and her friends stared at her confused. “Hi! You do know it just went as plan. The plan work right, Agent Flame? Just a secret plan between me and him. I’ll explain later to you guys.” Winnie grinned. “And you guys helped us in one part of the plan. You guys stole Agent Flame for us! So he can get some information on what you were doing.”

“Hello, has everyone forgotten about me? Let me introduce myself too. I’m Knight, and I’m going to be the next leader after him. Also here is a present from us to you, brats!” A group of men in black armour and mask jumped out. Each jumped onto each friend, pinning them down onto the ground. Others surrounded the cage. The friends tried to struggle to get out of the ninjas’ grasp but failed.

“Hey, missing me? Brought a few friends to the party,” a voice broke in. The voice came from a girl. The girl jumped onto both Knight and Shadow.

“Nicky, just on time!” Soph yelled. Shadow Samurai came lose of Nicky’s grip as well as Knight who cut Nicky’s arm. Nicky instructed two spies to catch Knight and Shadow while she was getting to Winnie and the others. Nicky ran and ninjas tried to stop her but instead they were the ones getting knocked out. As Nicky came over she knocked down more ninjas with her other arm. “Hi, guys. Sorry for being late. Here take these; we are going to fight in this battle,” Nicky said handing them weapons while her arm was still bleeding.