Characters and Them

Characters and them

The main character and side kicks

Winnie (Main Character)

6th Grade. Long dark red/pinky (hot pink?) hair (not the same as Ming's hair) and short. When has power of flight; her hair tie ribbon turns into the diamond heart. Like a bow but in the middle its replaced by the diamond heart.  Winnie is usually cheerful and day dreams in class. but for sum reason she get good grades-not really...

Power of flight and disguises by comping the person's appearance. She can also make others look the way they need to. Example: Remember how they we're in the controll room and a robot comes in? The robot sees them as other robots like itself.

Elise

6th Grade.Long dark purple, flowing  hair below her hips and she's taller than most of the friends. When using power her hair and eyes changes colour to a light and glimmery purple. Very mature and likes Asian traditions although despite the traditions she fails to remember half of what she learns.

Power to see things far away and through solid things. the power is very helpful in missions.

Melody

6th grade. Long dark blue hair also wavy and tall. She wears glasses. While using her power she has a small wand like the diamond heart but a star. She is very timid but will always ace all of her tests. Shes a victim to all pranks cause she gullible. 

Power will hypnotise the victim and demand them to do as she like. also very useful but can't be use for unnecessary uses.

 Tina

6th grade. Aqua long hair, she always tie her hair in piggy tails. She like tying different types of ribbons even though she has to reuse them. She not as tall but is tall compare to shorter students. Tina is an absolute genious on gems and tech. HAHA and melody sucks at this but not that badly. While using power of time her eyes would darken but to her (Tina) everything would look the same. mainly 'cause to the fact shes concentrating on the time.

Power of time. the power very useful to um.... save time?????................. useful when time is running out while the power is used their other self who is currently in the right time will do as they are supposed to do. :P then as time ends back to the way it suppose to be the same people would go back together with ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....... magic???? Also having the power of fixing and hacking things. LUCKY!!!!!!! ^3^

Sophie (Soph)

6th grade.Medium brown, golden hair. She plaits her hair while wearing a headband and putting ribbons on. She is a bit taller than tina. She worries so much but then again shes sometimes right about her worries of danger. HAHA!! While using her power of lanuages her head would change to a symbol of the language to understand.

 Power of understanding any language. While understanding she can also speak it TOO!!!!!! this will be helpful cause then she could speak to animals for help on missions.

Nicky (Nicola)

6th grade. Dark green short hair and is is as tall as tina. She likes to tie her hair high on the side. Sporty but lacks her grade of marks. While using her power she has more air than the others but also aty the ssame time her hands will glimmer and heer hairband will change into a light green diamond heart. 

power of life/air. her power doesn't just work in water but anywhere that has a lack of air to breathe in. so this might be helpful in many ways :P

Other characters

Agent Flame - Kevin

A trained agent of Angels heart HQ. Was a agent ther since yr3 but back then he was training. goes to school with the friends but dislikes them for being wierd at times in school. Also in 6th grade.

Ming

A higher ranking agent of Angels heart. She is very talented for missions on skills and stuff like that. Long black silky hair. Taller than most girls (9 girls,16yrs) in the HQ. Lacks in tech and smart things eg hacking

Director Black

Director of all missions and things of the diamond heart. He makes replicas of the diamond heart for each agent. highest ranking of all agents but not higher than the boss of the whole Angels Heart.

 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fact about the diamond heart replicas

the diamond heart is magical even all the replicas cause by putting found magic (an old mission) in the replicas so they are all magic but each heart is putted into a box and only touched and opened by the agent. the diamond would change shape and colour by the agents personality and likes. perfect invention huh? WRONG!! While in process of making a billion of these (after the agents leave they keep the heart/or whatever it is) the actual heart was mixed up into the actual replicas so a lucky agent would be picked by the heart and be given by it so far no one has it yet...... but one day......