Chapter 9: Midnight Battle

The battle between the Angel’s Heart and the Midnight Ninjas begun. The moon hanged in the starry sky, shimmering. Each side battled until their opponents fell down. The battle lasted for awhile, each side losing more team members. Winnie, her friends, Agent Flame and a few other Agents were left standing. Shadow, Knight and six other ninjas were standing holding their weapons ready to fight once more. Winnie had a small cut on her arms and legs but took no notice in the pain from her cuts. A loud bang filled the atmosphere of the fighting. The sound came from a loud clock in the Sydney Opera House. It was midnight. “Yes! It is midnight. The attack will fall upon Australia than all over the world!” Shadow announced. “Let’s go and watch from our Secret Location.” Shadow and Knight jumped backed onto the helicopter and flew off. Then six ninjas grabbed a few more ninjas into the van and drove off.

“What happened, just then?” Tina asked. “Like your secret plan and everything.”

“Long story but we have to stop the danger whatever it is,” Winnie replied. “But I’ll tell you soon.”

“It is a bomb. A special, dangerous kind of bomb. I’m not sure what it is. I heard the ninjas talking about it. Also the attack is under the sea. It explodes in about 5 minutes from now. We can use a submarine to get there. Also there is robotic guards there to stop anyone from stopping the attack,” Agent Flame explained.

“What! Where do we get-” the six friends said together. A submarine emerged from the water and Ming came out of the submarine waving.

“Hello girls! Now let’s go. We’ll fill you in on the way,” Ming yelled.

They stepped into the submarine and sat into a chair. “Wow. This is so scary but cool!” Nicky exclaimed.

“Buckle up. We’re going in full speed.” Ming announced. The submarine’s engine started and it propelled down, going down at full speed.

****

“ARE WE THERE YET? I AM GETTING SICK! PLEASE STOP NOW!” Soph yelled.

The submarine stopped at a halt. “Ow! Could you slow down before stopping?” Elise mumbled.

“Well we do have about 3 minutes now,” Agent Flame replied. Bang! The submarine shook sideways.

“What was that?” Elise exclaimed.

“That’ll be the robots trying to stop us. Let’s keep going before more come and attack us.” Agent Flame explained. As he finish talking something hit the submarine again. All a sudden different things happened at once. The diamond heart sprang to life and glowed.

“I nearly forgot about that heart,” Elise stated.

The friends nodded; the heart glimmered more and the heart’s light touched the friends. Ming gasped and putted her hands on her mouth in shocked. “So, so these rumours are true,” Ming said. “The heart is giving you powers and one of them is time. You can travel to the past or future. Quick, one of you, travel back in time at 11:40!”

(Sorry. This chapter is very short..... But there should be a longer chapter in the next

[hopefully @*0*@]) 

Please Follow, add book, comment or vote :P