Chapter 10: Chris's story

-Rose POV- (Song above for Chris's back story)

After the scene in the cells I managed to get by saying that I must have confused her daughter with someone else as I had thought that she was shot not staked and she had believed it, but Chris made it hard to believe with his constant sniggering and childish comebacks like 'we all believe you' or 'yeah, yeah, you tell her that'.

We ended up in Lissa's office: sitting on the sofa's and leaning back as we waited for her to arrive. When I looked over to Chris I saw that he was still rubbing his head from where I had slapped him as hard as I could after we were finally alone and no one would hear his complaining.

"You know that you pack a hard punch, don't you?" He asked me and I rolled my eyes.

"If I didn't think that I would have thrown you into the bloody wall and then that would have hurt." I sent back without even looking at him. All day he had constantly been trying to drag me down with him to the bottom of hell.

"Don't get your knickers in such a twist, it makes you walk funny." He laughed.

"Where did you find that joke?" I asked.

"On a birthday card." He sniggered and I groaned. He was probably the oldest person alive yet more childish than a two year old!

"Hey Chris." I muttered.

"Yeah?" He asked.

"I think I have found out how you got stupid enough to make atlantice disappear." I muttered and he looked over to me in confusion. I mover closer to him and began to examine his head. "How hard was the floor that your mother dropped you on when you were born?" I asked as I slowly pieced through his hair looking for the 'scar' before he pushed me away.

"Bitch." He muttered.

"And proud of it." I grinned while he rolled his eyes.

At that moment the doors to the office opened and Lissa stepped inside with an annoyed expression but it changed into an apologetic smile when she saw us.

"I am very sorry for the trouble that has befallen you." She told us as she walked around to sit behind her oak desk. "It is only that the existence of Christopher is only meant to be a myth." She explained and I rolled my eyes.

"So is atlantice but that still exists." I muttered under my breath.

"What was that?" Lissa asked.

"Oh, nothing." I sighed and Chris rolled his eyes next to me: he was clearly enjoying all of the attention that it was granting him where as on the other hand I was just his accomplice, how nice, NOT!

"First I have a question for you." Lissa said with a small sigh. "Are you the first Khemsiri?" She asked him and his answer was immediate and direct.

"No." He said and I raised my eyebrows in shock.

"Do you know who is?" Lissa asked and he smirked.

"Yes." He told her and she let out a slow breath. "That dead girl, Rose." He told her and I scrunched up my eyebrows in confusion.

"What are you then?" She asked him and he smiled.

"I'm the one who invented the idea of vampires and every vampire that has followed since." He told her and I let out a short breathy laugh. "Five people sacrificed: One burned, one drowned, one suffocated, one buried alive and the other dismembered. Seven survivors: one mad, one immortal with the powers of the moroi, one with fire magic, one with water magic, one with air magic, one with earth magic and one with spirit magic. One strigoi, one original and five moroi." He told us. "And that is how it began."

Can't Lose (A Vampire Academy Fanfic) (Sequel To Blood Rose)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें