Chapter 4: Ironic

-Rose POV-

as we left the hall after the long feast I ran back to my suit, got changed then rushed to the gym and changed to apeare one of the female guards who was walking into her room to sleep after her shift.

When i entered the gym i saw a sign on the wall that said if i went through the door at the back i would come to the Khemsiri gym.

when i entered the khemsiri gym i chaged to look like vironica again because i didn't need to hide who i was to get into the gym any more.

"Hey." i called out to a figuar who was on the waights.

"Hey, you a Moroi cause your gym is at the rich side of the building." he said as he placed the weight down and flexed his muscles trying to impress me.

"Nope i came here to see Jade." i said with a small smile. "I had to get away from my husband ch... sorry Pete." i lied. "Christian was my old feonce not the King Christian but a differan't one." i said and gave him a small smile.

"Oh, why you marry someone else?" he asked and i sat down on a bench.

"Got shot." i shrugged.

he shot up from the weights just as i picked up extra weights to put on my bar.

"You've been shot, you're a moroi and your adding extre weight to your bar?" he asked as he came over trying to take them off.

"Leave it alone." i snarled and when he walked away i lead down preparing to lift the weights.

"Come on don't be stupid, if you drop that the weight could slice you clean in half." he pleaded with me and i laughed.

"No." i muttered and smiled at him. when i went to lift it he put his hand on the bar to stop me.

"If you don't stop this crazynus then i'll sit on the bar!" he said trying to make me scared.

"Go on then." i muttered and much to my surprise he did.

"There, now you cant even move it so you cant drop it." he said and i smirked putting one arm up.

"You sure?" i asked and he gave me a small grin which i took as confermation and lifted as he jumped off.

"What the bloody hell!" he screamed.

"Put on that whole rack." i said gesturing to the rack of weights to my side.

when we had finished we couldn't piut it on the hold because it would have demolished it.

I picked it up with one hand and twerled it around my thingers as though it was a baton.

"Your good." he muttered and i smiled.

"Vironica." i said extending the hand that wasn't holding the weight.

"John." he muttered shaking my hand.

"John up for another... oh wow." a familiar voice said and i'm pretty sure my disguise faltered for not even a second but enough for them to wander what it was.

"Hey Dimitri this is Vironica, a moroi." John said. "She's amazing at what she does."

"Hi." i said turning around to look in the familiar brown eyes. "Hold this." I said handing John the weight.

"Ouuufff!" was the sound that left Johns lips as he droped the weight on the floor long ways and in impailed his foot.

"Shit!" i muttered as he began to scream in a very girly tone which almost made me laugh.

I walked over to him, pulled up the weight then looked at the crushed foot beneeth where it should have been. it looked like some one had shoved a javalin trough his foot and the ground. "Nasty." i sighed and sorted the weights back onto the rach.

"How can you hold it and him not?" Dimitri asked.

i smirked knowing i looked older than he was so i turned around and looked at him. "I may have been shot but i always work out, i've been alive longer than you little boy so don't question me!" i orderd almost laughing.

"I am the one with the head guardian possition sice Edie backed out." he told me. "So i hold more power than you." he told me.

"I bet even john here could beat you actuly i want an oficial compatition tomorow afternoon between you and a female Khemsiri for the head guardian title." i told him then shut him up before he could talk. "It sees nothing about having to be a Dhampire it said if i remember correctly 'They must be the strongest, fastest and most agile eg most capable to take on the role' i know someone stronger than you, faster than you and more agile." okay maybe i shouldn't have done that i mean i love him but he shouldn't piss me off.

"Okay," he grinned. "If this female Khemsiri can beat me tomorow at dawn with the queen watching she gets the position of head guardian." he told me and i extended my hand.

"Deal." i said and shook hands with him. "Remember this for when you can understand this." i said knowing the words i was about to say were completely off topic and would confuse him but i had to say it. "She is right for you so never go back to what you were only a year ago, you'll never get her back, not any more." i said as my eyes began to get blurry from the tears. "Just never forget." i murmerd then turned around to get my stuff. Jade was obviously too buisy to come.

"What's that supost to mean?" he asked grabbing my arm and turning me around.

"It means that you should lissen better!" i told him as i wiped my eyes. "I said 'Remember this for when you can understand this'" i told him. "Your not ment to already know and you wont know untill well after i've left court." i explained to him. "If you want help figuring it out think back to recent years, there is probably a few people who would say that to you, think though the ones who never would." i told him. "The least likely person to tell you to enjoy Lila and your time together and to not dwel on the past because it could very well get you killed." i yelled in his face. "When you realise who that is you still have a long way to go to understanding it." i said as i ripped my hands out of his grip.

"What are you on about he asked as i began to walk away but i stoped and turned around to face his quizical expression.

"Lissen, think and guess." i sighed. "It's the best advice i can give you." i told him then walked out to see Jade walking to the gym and sighed.

"Hey Vi, i was just going in there, you coming?" she asked and i shook my head.

"No, but wanna do some laps of the feild?" i asked i have to aske you somthing.

thats how i found myself jogging around the feild with a 5'11 girl who had no idea who i was.

"Okay how do you fancey head guardian possition?" i asked her and she shrugged.

"It's cool i guess but i dunno." she shrugged.

"Okay let me rephrase that." i muttered. "Would you like the head guardian possition with my help, a secret so big that it could eather make or break a person and a personal gym trainer that can lift 18 ton lorrys?" i asked her and her eeyes went wide as she looked at me like i was crazy.

"I'd love that but it's impossible." she sighed.

"No it's not." i told her. "It's real and possible." i explained. "All you have to do is beat Dimitri in a fight tomorow at dawn." i told her and she smirked.

"Easy as long as you tell me the secret before hand." she muttered and i shook my head.

"All i can tell you is that a blood rose never stops bleeding." i smirked knowing she wouldn't understand.

"Huh?" she asked herself as she contomplated all the possibilitys that it could be, well some of them.

"You'll understand it by tomorow."

__________________________________

Authers Note:

Hey guys it's mock exam week this week so i could eather be constantly updatingor hardly ever, we'll have to wait and see.

please vote, comment, fan, add to reading list, what ever you want and enjoy

Best Wishes

YoCoco

Xoxoxo;)