Chapter 1: New Life

-Rose Pov-

It has been five years since Victor died and I've been graduly getting better with the help of Chris, the british guy that saved me.

I have been cheacking in on Lissa every now and again and i can tell you that she has not been faring very well, they think i died, but for real this time. I'm glad because i might never come back!

Dimitri went through a ruff patch but he's never been with anyone else, which I'm glad for, but i want him to move on. is it really a good idea to wait for the dead girl who stole your heart? i don't think so but i always ment to give his heart back before he broke without it. i guess it got to late for that.

I pulled my limp body out of bed as Chris entered the room with a coffee. i had been looking at my care hand. Chris had killed a girl that 'looked identicle to me' and left dimitri's ring on her finger whilst i was still out from being ill.

"Hey." i mumbled and he smiled.

"Hey." he greeted, giving me the coffee. "You look alot better that when i first brought you here, you think now would be a good idea to get you back to training?" he asked and i grinned.

"Really?" i asked and he nodded. I'd spent 5 years living like a human who had been shot. i healled alot faster than a human would after being shot in the heart, actuly a human would have died.

"Sure, but were going to take it easy for a few months." he said like an over protective mother.

"Okay mum." i laughed. "How old are you?" i asked, i had found out Chris was a Khemsiri when i had first woke up a year after the acsident.

"Around 300!" he laughed. yeah Chris was turned a Khemsiri and his charge had died turning him into one. it had happened years ago and he had kept it a secret so that he could be left alone.

"Old man." i joked.

"Extreamly sexy old man!" he smirked. he had been about 20 when he had become a Khemsiri and i can tell you he was hot, he was even better than Dimitri, to be honist some times he helped me forget about Dimitri but he could never replace him.

"Yeah, what ever helps you sleep at night." i told him as i took a sip of my Coffee.

"You only say that so you don't do anything naughty to me." he said smirking and wiggling his eyebrows sugestivly.

"You wish." i laughed.

"And you dream, and sleep, and breath and..." he started but i cut him off.

"SHUT UP!" i groaned and downed the piping hot coffee in one not caring about how hot it was.

"So are you gonna come to the gym with me?" he asked.

"Sure." i shrugged."So what are we doing today?"

-Dimitri POV-

"Hey Lila." I smiled as I pulled her in for a kiss. i had been dating her for about 7 mounths secretly. at first i wasn't sure i would be able to do it because of rose but i like her. i still don't think it will get that far but i have been wrong before. if only there was a body to prove Roses death i wouldn't be so nurvous about dating someone else.

Rose will always own my heart but it can't be to wrong for me to find a little bit of happynes without her. even Lila knows that if Rose is in some way alive i would go back to her in a heart beat..

"I've missed you while i was away." she smiled as she pulled back and i smiled with her. she had been out with anouther search party looking for Rose's body, still no news. they found several unknown deaths that they have believed to be her but were not.