Chapter 6: Funerals

-Rose POV-

it was the day of my funeral. Chris had said some lie to Dimitri about it having somthing to do with a real rose and some one crying because they died and the rose was special. *cough* bullshit. *cough*

"Hey Rose, you know where my shoes are?" Chris asked from the bathroom and suddenly somthing was in my way as i was walking around the bed. as usual, I fell.

"Yep!" i groaned sitting up. "Your a constent tripping hazered!" i yelled throwing the shoes at the door.

"Thanks!" he said as a hand popped out of the bathroom, picked up the shoes and dissapeared back in.

"Ass hole." i muttered and pulled myself into a sitting possition.

i grabbed the black dress i had picked out and put it on with some trainer heals. the dress had sleves with the top of it lace and it reached up to my knees. it had no back but a high front.

"God Chris, your like a girl!" i complained as i sat on the bed.

"You're a girl!" he pointed out through the bathroom door.

"I don't act like a girl." i told him and he laughed.

"Yes you do!" he said in an exsited tone and then made it dull for the next part. "You complain!"

"Oh the horor!" i said exasperated as i fell back onto the bed. "What will i ever do to get out of my girlyness?" i questioned. "Maybe i should kill the man in the shower so that i am deemed a criminal not a girl." i said placing the back of my hand on my forehead as Chris left the bathroom.

"Or you could shut up." he pointed out and i glared at him... well his back.

"But where's the fun in that?" I laughed as he pulled on a shirt.

"Maybe I should shoot you with Platinum through the heart, then you wouldn't be a girl, you'd be dead." he shrugged and i threw a can of hair spray at him. I had used it to help put my hair up.

"Go to hell." I yelled and he just laughed.

"Been there, done that, got the postcard." he laughed and i groaned as I whacked him around the head.

"Fuck you!" I grumbled.

"I know you want to." he said, his back was still turned but I could see the smirk as our eyes met in the mirror.

"Yeah," I agreed and his eyes widened. "I want to fuck your face up." I sneered and barged out of the room.

It could have been a cool exit, would have been a cool exit... if I hadn't forgotern that there was a mini hall way before we got back to the main living room so I walked straight into a wall.

"Damn it." I muttered but it was un heard because of the sound of Chris's laughing so I just got up and stormed into the main room, leaving Chris alone to sort himself out.

"It's strange thinking you're stronger than me, you know?" I asked when Chris walked into the room.

"Why's that?" He asked as he sat in the chair oposite me.

"Cause I always thought I was the first Khemsiri but aparently you only need to be brought back to life a certain amount of times for it to happen." I sighed then laughed. "I made that sound so easy." I said as i flung my head back. "I guess I never expected there to be someone else from before me." I said and then shrugged.

"Well hay, it's only me anyway, not the worst person to be weaker than." He said and I let out a small laugh.

"Yeah, I guess not." I sighed and he pulled me up from the sofa.