01

I walked down the boardwalk, waiting for the guys and Star to be done with whatever they were doing. I saw a little comic book store. Edgar and Alan Frog. Vampire hunters. Not my kind of people...

I walked to the concert area. It was loud, but I wanted to find Star, and I knew she would be there.

I pushed trough the crowd of dancing people. Everyone seemed happy, which is great. I love happy people. I finally found Star, about 20 feet from me.

"Star!" I called when I was close to her. She looked at me and smiled. She's so nice, I don't know how nobody could not like her...

"We should go!" I shouted. She looked behind her before nodding. I grabbed Laddie's hand, leading him out of the crowd. We got out of the chaos, and I started walking along side Star, Laddie in between us.

"Mia!" Laddie said, happily. I smiled at him.

"Laddie!" I mimicked him.

"Where's David...?" He trailed off. My heart skipped a beat. David.

David was a full vampire, unlike me. He doesn't care about anything- anyone... And that's definitely not me. I care about people. They make me happy. Especially Star and Laddie. They're like my real family, since I have none.

We walked out front, to find four motorcycles. From left to right, was Paul, Dwayne, Marko, and then David. Just thinking about him made me feel weak. But, I've lived with him for years. I know him, don't I?

So... How 'bout this first chapter...? No? Okay... Kinda short, but aye. Difj.