02

Its hard to write about Mia being so happy. I'm not really a very happy person. Unless its River Phoenix we're talking about... ;) anyway... Continue...

"Mia..." Paul chanted.

"Paul, do you ever think your just a lot annoying?" I asked, annoyed.

"Nope. Now, David wants to talk to you." Paul answered simply. I rolled my eyes and walked to David. What could he possibly want?

"David?" I said, walking up to him. He turned around.

"Mia," he started.

"Yes...?" I asked, unsure of what he would say.

"I know you're still not used to this. But, at least try to look happy." David said.

"Okay...?" I said, more of a question.

"Good," he smiled, not really a friendly smile, then walked away.

I sighed, turning around and walking back to Star.

"Hey Star," I said, her smiling.

"Hey Mia." She said, sweetly.

"Boys," David's voice called over Dwayne and Marko's noise.

"We're leaving. Let's go boys," David finished, walking out of the cave.

"Are we going?" I asked Star, who shrugged and stood up.

"Why not?" She said, walking to the exit. I sighed, and held out my hand for Laddie. He grabbed it, and we all walked out to the bikes.

"Took you guys long enough," Dwayne said.

---

"Cmon, Mia!" Laddie pleaded.

"No, Laddie, I'm not going in there." I protested.

"Why? They can't hurt you," he said, almost a whisper on the last part.

"Ugh! Okay, fine." I gave in, Laddie cheering and pulling me into the store.

Right away, two boys look my way. One glared, and started walking around, the darker haired one following.

I walked around with Laddie, awkwardly. They were staring at me. I sighed, then said, "Do you guys have a problem?"

"No," was all the one with the bandana said.

"Then, why are you staring at me?" I asked, annoyed. Well, trying to be annoyed.

"Who are you?" The dark haired one asked.

"Who are you, and why do you care who I am?" I knew very well who they were, but which one was which, I wasn't sure on that.

"We don't care. We are just... Genuinely interested..." Bandana said.

"My name is Mia, now, who are you?" I asked.

"Alan," Dark Hair said, earning a look from Bandana.

"Alan, okay. And what's your name?" I asked Bandana.

"Edgar," he grunted.

"Edgar and Alan. Are you guys the Frog brothers, I've heard oh so much about?" I asked, even though I knew they were.

"Depends, what have you heard?" Alan asked.

"A lot." I said, before pulling Laddie out of the store.

---

Kinda short update, oh well. Dats just how it is. Do any of you watch Bones? And if so, who's your fave intern? Mine is definitely Wendel.