Babysiter

This made you feel a bit more comfortable but the thought that you were going to be babysitting grown men and a women made you feel a bit weird as specially because they were famous super heros and past villains.
Bruce had told you to keep them together as best you can and not to let anyone leave the building, he also said he would be in the lab on floor -1 trying to make an antidote. (He had told JARVIS not to let anyone out ether so there was no getting out for you this time)

"So what do you guys wanna do?" You ask after you all make it up stairs to the kitchen with the giant balcony and living room. They all stared at you before you heard "Tickle fight!" From some one in the crowed of tiny people.
Your puples dilated in fear as you were we're literally tackled by heros who apparently still had super strength. At first you had tried to get away but after a few minutes you were exosted and couldn't fight back. That's when your arms were frozen to the ground as you we in the most literal sense of the word tickle tortured. After 15 minutes of laughter on both sides you were able to convince them to let you go so you could make food.

It was about 12 PM and you had no idea what to make so you went to Tiny Tony (sooooo cute!!!!) who was watching TV with the rest of them.

"Hey tony what should I make for lunch?" You asked in a hushed voice not wanting the others to over hear.

"Good old vodka rocks would be nice." He gave you puppy dog eyes but you had to decline because you were NOT giving vodka to a child. You then went to Spider-Man for help.

"Hey spidey what should I make for lunch?" He just looked at you for a moment before he turned away (hiding the blush under his mask)
So you went with the third person.

"Hey Natasha what should I make for lunch?" She got a huge smile on her little face before she grabbed hawk eye and dragged him to the kitchen.

"We should have French toast and bacon and coco! Um, unless that's to much." She had all the enthusiasm gone and she was back to what you could tell was her normal self. Hawk eye looked at you as if waiting for you to say something till you finally broke from cuteness.

"Ya ya fine but you got to help cause that's a lot of food to make." They both smiled the cutest little smiles at you before they started jumping around the kitchen grabbing some of the things you needed to make the food.

"Hey JARVIS is there any way I could have you make the bacon?" You ask before a robotic arm comes out of the wall does exactly that while you begin making the French toast. After a minute you realize that Nataha and Clint aren't doing any cooking so you have them start on making the coco. About 20 minutes later all the food is done and you call every one over for lunch.

They all ignore you except for nat, Clint, Steve, and Bucky who Steve dragged over with him.

"Hey if you don't come eat now I will have the power turned off for the rest of the day." You say while sitting down next to Bucky. Only seconds later Tony has everyone at the table sitting down because he CAN'T survive with out Internet for that long.

"JARVIS could you tell Bruce that lunch is ready and were all waiting."
You say this because you only just remembered him.

"Yes miss Y/ln."(your last name) JARVIS responds quickly.

"Have we met before?" Bucky asks you oddly

"No I don't think so..." You respond

"So I never forgot you?" He asks sounding happy

"Nope and I never forgot you ether." You say back with a smile to hide your confusion

"Oh, that's good cause I couldn't forget some one like you anyway." He blushes and looks away which makes you blush just remembering that these are real full grown people and not normal kids. Bruce comes out of the elevator and quickly comes and sits down at the table where everyone and almost the same moment starts eating and chatting with one another about random things. You begin to eat and realize that the bacon tastes delicious, everybody else seems to notice that as well because all the bacon is gone within about a minute.

*CRASH*

"Another!"
Says Loki after throwing his coco cup on the floor where it shatters.

"Brother the human people don't do that here." Thor says nervously

"It's alright I guess, just don't do it again alright?" You say as you get up and get Loki some more coco. You see out of the corner of your eye some blush make its way onto Loki's face before it disappears.

When the meal is finished everyone scatters but Steve who insists it is not nice to leave you with so many dishes to clean by yourself. When you both clean the dishes it takes longer that usual because Steve is so small he can't wash the dishes very quickly but none the less he rinses and you load the dishes into the dish washer. When you are finished Steve is tired and you take him to a room where you lay him down and he almost instantly falls asleep.