Wait the hulk?!?

'Teleporting' they both say. After a minute you sigh and turn back around in your chair so that you are facing the front again. Nothing happens. No sound no arguing. You got a bit worried by that and looked back but they were just sitting there looking back at you. You hold your arms out for Loki to come into your arms.

Instead Deadpool jumped into your arms and was now sitting in your lap.

"So did you know that um your boobs are awesome." He stated while looking very pervertedly at your chest.
"You can't say that to her!" Loki states very madly while turning a bit blue all the while your blush just darkens and catches your words in your throat.

"What are you gonna do about it shorty?" Deadpool asks Loki to which he just turns bluer.

"Okay, let's stop this alright, and can you please get off of me?" You ask regaining the ability to speak.

"And what if I don't want too?" Deadpool asks while hugging you with a death grip making you lose your breath.

"Let go of her." Loki seemed like he was ready to kill Deadpool and that scared you a bit because whenever you saw him he was always so cute and nice but right now he was pissed. Before Deadpool could answer and before you you could intervene there was a nock on your window. That's when you all realized that the car had stopped and you were now parked in front of the shwarma place.

You roll down your window (with much effort ) a man holding a ton of bags full of food.

"Oh thanks how much do I owe you?" You ask ready to wince at the cost.

"Nothing, for the avengers it's free. What else could we do to thank them?"
The man who knocked on your window says. You look him over and he is cute. Really cute. He has bright green eyes and almost black hair. He has a almost skinny look to him but he looks strong as well. He reminds you of someone but you can't place who...

After getting the food you thank him and are about to drive away when he hands you a piece of paper with a phone number on it. (By drive away I mean you were going to have JARVIS drive because your currently stuck in a death hug) You look at it for a moment before realization dons on you and you look back up at him.

"Do you believe in love at first sight? Because if not I can just leave and come right back." He says and you inwardly curse how freaking smooth that sounded.

"Maybe, give it a try." You say back trying to sound witty. He walks back into the store and comes back out doing the moon walk while grabbing a invisible fedora. You both laugh a bit till you realize that Deadpool is giving him a death glair.

"How's Saturday morning?" You ask wanting to get it over quick before Deadpool went buzzerk you didn't even want to see how mad Loki was.

"Sure, lets meet here around let's say 8:00" he says back while giving you the cutest smile.

"K, I will text you later." You say before JARVIS starts driving away.
The ride back feels long with both men staring at you the whole way but JARVIS is awesome and manages to get you back very quickly. Once you open the door and Deadpool gets off of you you reach back into the car and pick up Loki. At first he seems to not want to touch you but then he just snuggles into you and yawns.

"I will be waiting upstairs sweety!" Deadpool says happily before teleporting off with the food. You take the elevator and make it up there with Loki still in your arms. But when the doors open you have a sudden uneasy feeling. You walk into the kitchen and see that there is no one there. After putting the keys and wallet back where you found them you start checking for they kids and Bruce. After checking most of the bedrooms on this floor you are about to give up hope when you hear a loud giggle from a room at the end of the hallway.

When you open the door you see everyone sitting on the bed in front of the TV. This room was a bit bigger than the others but you don't take much notice of it. At first you think the kids are watching something but you quickly realize the state that Bruce is in. He was sitting on the floor with his head in his hands and his skin turning from a pale green to its normal skin color.

"Bruce? I'm back, c-can you come with me into the hallway real quick?" You ask your voice fading off at the end.

"Y/n? Oh, ya sure." He asks back sounding like he didn't expect to see you there. All you could think was 'what did Deadpool do?'. He follows you into the hallway and you close the door behind him.

"Bruce, what happened?" You ask quickly

"Nothing they were just getting on my nerves." He says back but he almost sounded like he was lying. You give him a look and he sighs before speaking again.

"Ok well I have been trying to figure out how to fix this problem and apparently given time it wares off but it also seems to be making them need much more sleep than they would otherwise need." You nod to show that you understand but he was changing the subject which pissed you off a bit.

"All of that can be delt with but what I realized is that I am effected as well. Not right now but once I.... Well next time the other guy takes over both him and I will turn like them." He gestures to the door.

"And I am not sure how to contain him long enough to get everyone back to normal." He looks at you as if he is ashamed.

"Don't worry about it I can handle things on my own and besides the sooner you get it over with the faster you can be back to normal again." You say back trying to reassure him but he still looks wary

"Look I can handle the hulk just fine just try and turn back soon as you can." You say a bit tiredly

" The only problem is that the more you are around us the more likely it is you will have it happen to you later on."