Shwarma!!!!

How was he even crying through his mask?!!

"What no its just-" you blush even harder you weren't used to being around guys as specially these guys.
"How are you back to normal?" you ask changing the subject

"Healing factor made it so it exited my blood stream faster than the others." He said this like it was obvious.

"Deadpool your squishing Thor." You say while trying to back away from him. He just kept holding on like his life depended on it. That's when the elevator opened and Bruce stepped out. You gave him a pleading look and he signed. Thor woke up and had a pouty face. He looked around and when he saw Deadpool hugging you he pulled out majior. Before you could say anything all the lights went out and Deadpool was laying on the floor knocked out.

Everyone was either giggling or full out laughing and it was the cutest thing you had every seen. Even Bruce was smiling a bit and you were laughing silently.

"What's for dinner?" Spider-Man asked suddenly before his stomach growled loudly.

"Shwarma!" Yelled Tony. You were about to say no but his eyes got super big and this was the first time he had done anything cute since you got there. As the silence dragged on all the kids were making pouty faces. You look to Bruse who was still smiling a small smile.
0~0

"Ok, fine." Every one cheered and Deadpool rubbed his head. While muttering something to himself.
"JARVIS get enough shwarma for everyone." You say

"Shwarma is not that kind of restaurant miss y/n." JARVIS Replied back.

"You need to pick it up yourself it does not deliver the food to you." Bruce says and you furrow your eyebrows before you get an idea.

"Bruce can you watch them while I go get the shwarma, or could you go?" You ask while Thor falls back to sleep in your arms.

"Ya, just take Steve's truck and well Tonys wallet." Bruce smiled after he said the last part because Tony had folded his arms before pointing to the kitchen table where the wallet was. You give Thor to Bruce and grab the wallet before realizing you don't have the keys. Bruce points to a cabinet and you grab the ones that say 'Steve' on them before heading to the elevator.

"You sure your okay watching them?" You ask uncertain he won't hulk out or something.
"Ya just be quick." You nod and go down to the first floor and head to the garage. When you click the button on they keys a black sports car makes a unlocking noise. For a minute you just stood there before pressing the button for the same thing to happen again.
After a minute of debating you head over to it and get in. You hadn't been in a cool car in a while. You put the keys in and are greeted by JARVIS which freaks you out quite a bit.

"Miss y/n I can drive you there if you want also the food has been ordered so they will have it ready for you when you get there."

"Y-ya that would be great." You say a bit shakily. You put the key in and the the garage door opens and the car starts driving its self (well JARVIS is driving but what ever) after a minute of driving you hear some one talking in the back seat and look back quickly only to see Loki and Deadpool wrestling around except Loki was still small and Deadpool was normal sized.

"Stop! How the heck did you even get in here?!" You ask while pushing them apart from each other.

"Teleporting." They both say at the same time making you smile a tiny bit while trying to keep a strait face.

(A.N. Sorry for short chapter i have been pretty busy. almost 100 reads! This is so awesome, thank you for supporting my story guys!
Also It would really help If you guys would put some of your ideas in the comments, it would really help me write things out a bit faster. Any who I hope you enjoyed this chapter.)