Edits

Sorry for no chapters as of late. I am working on one right after I publish this.  Also I wanted to clear some stuff up, I had to go threw and edit my book (which I'm probably finished doing by the time I publish this) and clear some things up. (Make things more specific and less confusing)

The gas that turned everyone small was an airborne cure type thing that is still contagious do to the fact that every time one of the kids breathes out they are discarding small amounts of said gas. So the more they breath the faster they will be able to turn back to normal. A few of the kids such as Deadpool , Steve, Thor and Loki )And some one else I forget at the moment)
Have the ability to discard the gas faster.
Deadpool because of his healing factor. (Yes that's how he got big again but how he got small I will write about in the story)

Steve because of his genetic re- enhancement.

Thor and Loki because they are superior beings and are less affected by the gas from the beginning.

I have NOT been writing every second of your day so you got to know everyone's names and have had some talks with people that I haven't written. (Will write in flash backs, probably.)
Also the more they breath the more likely it is that you will be affected by the gas but it is in smaller doses and for a longer period of time so the gas may have a different effect of you that the others.
Bruce told you all of this at different points in the day threw JARVIS. A lot of this is not solid and is just Bruce's observations but you are supposed to know a lot of this already.
This was my first fanfic so I apologize for having to edit so much but I will try my best to be clearer in the future.

Oh also, In the beginning Bruce was supposed to inhale the gas while he was the hulk but he was half hulk half human when he inhaled sharply do to Deadpool and Spidy hitting the glass tank. So it is having a different effect on him.

My sister and BFF are gonna kill me for not having an update 😂
Any who love you guys thx for the support and please comment more I hate having y'all scared to talk to me.
As always,

Like, comment, and share!