PLEASE READ VERY IMPORTANT

READ IF YOU WANT AN UPDATE.
This is a author note chapter NO update, yet anyways... I wanted to have the story from some one else's POV once in a while but I love your input and I wanted to have a vote.
Which ever character gets the most votes will have either their POV or something very interesting happen with them.

You can vote for any character and I will use the votes for future reference. you can vote for two characters. I really do mean any character like you can vote for people you want to be in the story or people that i already write about.

THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT SO AT LEAST READ THIS PART.

Please no bullying in the comments it kills me to watch what some of you say to one another.

I already started the next chapter so it shouldn't take too long.

I love you guys thanks for sticking with me while I write this it means a lot <3

Oh yes and i would like to thank the maybe 3 or 4 of you that spammed me with comments yesterday it really helped inspire me to finish the next chapter. which I'm sorry is taking so long but this next chapter has a lot of explanations in it. Like why Deadpool turned tiny or why the kids changed at night, theres other stuff but this next chapter has a lot of thought put into it.

Also i got a new phone so i can update more (the last one deleted chapters and stuff and well didn't correct my bad grammar or spelling) so I'm pretty exited to start writing again. Like i said thanks for the support it means a ton.

As always

Like, Comment, Share!