Chapter 1

\\Picture of Carter Duncan//
Carters Pov
*BEEP BEEP*

Ugh it's to early. I can't believe I forgot to turn my alarm off last night, for goodness sake it's a Saturday morning I should be sleeping till noon but nooo I had to be my stupid self and forget to turn my alarm off. After what seemed like hours of listening to the annoying beeping sound my stepmom, Santana came in and turned it off for me. "Carter I swear you do this every weekend child. You are just like your father" she says while jokingly scolding me. "Yeah but its just sooo hard to remember to turn it off when I need 5 days of the week and not 2. This is just another reason why we need to have longer weekends" I look back at her to find her not there. Grrr. I laugh at myself because I would probably leave too if I had to listen to a 17 year old rant about how we need a longer weekend at 7 in the morning. Since I'm already up I think I should go take a shower. I walk into my en suite and I look into the mirror. Ew. Maybe this is why she left. My brown hair is all frizzy and my makeup that I forgot to take off last night is running. I turn my shower on, strip, and get in. I wash my hair with the kids strawberry shampoo and conditioner. Then I wash my body with bath and body works pink chiffon body wash. After I get out i dry off I put on black nike sweatpants, a black nike sports bra, and a purple Ivory Ella long sleeve shirt. I walk down stairs and see my 3 younger brothers watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. When I reach the kitchen I see my stepmom cooking breakfast. "Need any help" I ask. "Yeah, Sure. Can you cook the pancakes?I need a little break." "Yeah. No problamo" Thanks to my stepmom I'm a really good cook.

By the time I finished the pancakes my dad and stepmom come down stairs. "hey sweetheart" "hey daddy" "is the food done?" I swear my dad loves food as much as he loves me. "its done" Everyone came to the table to eat. In this family it's a disgrace not to love food. "Children I need you to come with me to a dinner tonight we are meeting the second gang in the country so I don't want to be embarrassed" my dad announced mostly to me. "Ok where are we going to eat?" dad laugh at this question. "Of course you ask this question. But we are going to Yamatos be ready no later than 5 we leave here at 5:15" "OK ill be ready."

//Authors Note\\
So was this chapter bad? I'm a good writer but this is something I can do during the summer so I thought why not? But if you like it so far \VOTE/COMMENT/
THANK YOU☺️