Chapter 8

Carters Pov
*Wear something fancy xoxo Caden*
Today is Saturday the day of my date with Caden and I'm FREAKING OUT!
"MOOMMMMM I DONT HAVE ANY CLOTHES TO WEAR"
"Hunny you have more clothes than the Kardashians combined."
"But none ore good enough for my date tonight"
"What about that black lace dress?"
"But I wore that to the Victoria Secret Fashion Show last year" I whine.
Santana (my mom) walks into my closet which is the size of an small apartment. She walks out with a dress in a bag.
"Have you even worn this one yet?"
"Um probably not"
She opens up the bag to reveal a red dress the would reach above my knees.
"OMG THATS THE DRESS IM GONNA WEARRRR! THANK YOU"
"You're welcome hunny, also it's 4 right now so I suggest you hurry and get ready!"Santana says as she walks out of the room.
I run over to the shower and turn it on. When I'm in the shower I wash my hair with the kids strawberry shampoo and conditioner(that stuff smells like heaven), wash my face then shave my legs, armpits, and you know what else. By the time I get out its 4:35. I put on a lace black thong and a matching black strapless bra and my Victoria secret robe and wrap my hair in a towel. I get to work on my make up by 4:55 I'm done. I then put on my dress and nude heels. My hair wasn't that frizzy so I straightened the top and left the rest natural.     *(picture above)*

Cadens Pov
At 4:15  I took a shower. When I got out I didn't bother shaving because Carters stepmom told me she likes a little stubble on a guy. I gelled my hair back and put on my most expensive suit an shoes I own. By 4:45 I was headed over to Carters house.

Carters Pov
  *On the way milady* Caden's texted me.
*Don't drive and text*
*Im not*
*Then how are you on the way texting me?*
[DING DONG}
"ILL GET IT" Santana screamed.
Before I could protest Santana opened up the door and BOOM it was like a Greek God was standing in my door way.
"Why hello Caden nice to see you" Santana said while giving hem a hug.
"Nice to see you to mrs. D"
" Please call me Santana"
"okay Santana"

"You ready to go Carter?"
"Yup. Bye mom" I say as I Santana a hug.
"Bye be safe in every way" she says.
"MOM" I say as I close the door.

When I look at Caden I can see that he is trying really hard not to laugh.
"Please ignore her" I say as we walk to his car. In a response all I get is a nod.

Once we are on the road I turn on the radio. Waka Flocka song "No Hands" comes on. This is my jam! I start singing along to it.
"I'ma sip Moscato
And you 'gon lose dem pants
Then I'ma throw this money while you do it with no hands
Girl drop it to the floor
I love the way yo booty go
All I want to do is sit back, and watch you move
And I'll proceed to throw this cash"
"Woah Waka my ear drums are about to fall off"
"Oops sorry but this is my jam. I can't control myself" I give him a sly smile
"Okay Princess whatever you say"
Okay I'm screaming he called me princess.
"haha I'm no princess I'm a Queen bítchhh"
"Oops sorry"
After about 10 min to jamming to songs ams singing like Mariah Carey without her tea we were at the restaurant.
"Oo I love Italian"
"No way me too!" cadre said excitedly.
When we walked in it smelt like heaven.
"Reservation under Jacobs"
The slutty host had literally all her cleavage showing and I don't mind cleavage but with her you had no imagination.
"Okay sir follow me" she tried to purr.
We were sat in a balcony and we were the only table up there.
"Can i get you anything to drink?" Lottie the slutty host asked us.
"A glass of water with lemon" I said politely. But she completely ignored me.
She just smiled and kept look at Caden.
" A new waitress" Caden said. Lottie looked shocked. But she quickly straighten up and walked away.
"Omg what a bitch" Caden said in a high pitched voice.
Let just say that I'm glad we weren't around other people because I started to crack up.
Once we ordered our food and drinks we spent the whole night talking about ourselves. We wanted to get to know eachother because we had to get married anyway.  But the wedding had Been on my mind lately so when we got quite I asked...
" Do you really want to get married?"
He didn't say anything for a minute.
"To be honest I loved the idea of marring you but I had doubts. But tonight has really opened my eyes and I really do want to marry you I'm 200% sure I want to marry you. But the real question is.. Do you want to marry me?"
I knew my answer Yes.
"Well when I first found out I was 100% against it but after getting to know you over these past few weeks I'm also 200% ready." by the time I finish speaking he was crying. The next thing I know is he is on one knee with a 10 carrot Diamond ring.
"Carter I know that we were rushed into this but I what you to know that I love you and would do anything to make you happy and hopefully one day our children happy. So will you do me the honor of becoming my fiancé and one day my wife?" by the time he was done with his little speech I was speechless.
"Yes Yes Yes" I said while crying a choking up. He slid the ring on and gave me a hug. When we pulled away I looked into his eyes then down at his lips, he did the same. He started to lean in and so did I. We kissed for the first time. And it was so much better then the Disney movies make it look.