Chapter 3

\\Picture of Belle, Mark, and Caden//
\\sorry it's a pretty short chapter buts it's a Caden Pov//
Caden's Pov
Her name sounded familiar but I don't remember from where.But she was just staring at my hand. I didn't know what to do. Her mother nudged her and she snapped back into reality. She looked up and shook my hand for barely a second. But when I looked into her eyes to knew who she was immediately. We then sat down and lucky for me I got to sit across from the girl of my dreams. I've liked her since 7th grade and the only people who knew about this was Noah and James, ive know them since birth. I don't know why I like her. I've never talked to her before its just on the first day of 7th grade we had the same homeroom and we sat next to each other and I looked into her eyes and it was like BOOM I like you. But now that I'm older and I've looked into her eyes again I feel like we were meant to be. But no way in hell am I ever tell anyone that I just thought that. I don't need my reputation to be ruined. My thoughts got interrupted by my mother asking Carter a question.
"So honey, what high school to you go to?"
"Oh I go to North Oak, I'm going to be a senior. But right now I'm going to summer school because I didn't get to finish my junior year" Carter said
"If you don't mind me asking, why didn't you finish junior year?" My mother pryed.
I was thinking the same thing my mother was thinking. Why?
"Oh well for me to become captain of the volleyball team I had to do some crazy prank on the principle and we only had a month left of school. So I got expelled and my punishment was to finish my month out in summer school."she said with a shrug.
"Dang girl we got a badass in the room. Just like her father"my mother said.
Carter giggled in response. Damn I love that giggle.
After 20 minutes of talking our moms got to know each other and they were basically long lost best friends. Our fathers came back and we began eating. After about an hour we were getting up to go home. Our fathers brought our mothers to the side and told them something tho where their was fear the happiness on their faces and our moms being jumping up and down like little girls. We got into our separate cars and we were off to are homes.