Chapter 11

Carters Pov
"Today is the day we go dress shopping yayayayayay!!" I yell excitedly.
"I KNOW I CANT WAIT" Kayla screams.
"Time to go to Kleinfeld Bridal. I'm so excited!" my mom says.

*At Kleinfeld Bridal*
"okay who's the bride?" the employee asks me.
"I am" I say raising my hand.
"Hi my name is Jess. Who have you brought here with you today?"Jess asked.
"I brought my mom Santana,  my mother in law belle, and my best friends Kayla, Alex and Ed. " I said.
"Okay what are you looking for um either a mermaid or and ball gown. I'm not quite sure yet" I say.
"Do you know what color?" Jess asked.
"Pearl White for the mermaid or a very light pink for the ball gown." I said.
"Okay follow me."she said
"Okay"
"We will be back to show you the dresses" Jess said to my family.

After I tried on over 30 dresses I only found 3 that we all liked.

*Attention this is wear you vote for the dresses. Leave the number in the comments*

"I honestly cannot choose what dress I want I love those 3 dresses the best"
"Yeah me too" almost everyone agreed.
"Ugh I guess we have to come back when I make a decision" I  said with a frown.
"Awh that stinks. Do you want me to keep these on hold until you make a decision?"Jess asked.
"That you be amazing thank you!" I said.
"No problem."

After we left I was a little bit sad because I couldn't make up my mind but I guess after we figure out bridesmaid dresses and decorations I can get my dress.

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE ON A DRESS ONCE I HAVE ABOUT 100 VOTES IN TOTAL ILL CONTINUE WITH HER DECISION!!!!!!!!!