Chapter 9

*Same Day*
MATURE CONTENT
Carters Pov
Caden and I were officially engaged. I cannot believe it I'm over the moon. We wanted to tell my parents as soon as possible so once we paid the checker were headed to my house. But when we got there nobody was home. There was a note on the front door.
"Dear Carter,
         Your father, brothers and I are taking a 3 day vacation to Disney land. I'm so happy for you and Caden ( mother knows best). Also try not to ruin the house to much.
See you soon ;)
    ~Mom"
Hands when around my waist. "Looks like we have the house to ourselves. I was thinking me you in pjs watching movies all night."
"Sounds Perfect" I said.
As I unlocked the door I noticed candle light all over the house and rose petals leading up to my room.
"Looks like mom had a different idea" I said.
"Hey I like you moms idea too!"Caden said
"Yeah me too. Butttt"
"But?" Caden said, his smile coming off his face.
".... I need to take a shower"
"Oooo I can help"
"Aw how sweet.Lets go"
"Really?"
"Yes. I'm ready to lose my V card with the person I'm spending the rest on my life with!"
"IM SOFUCKING LUCKYY I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU  I LOVE YOU"
"Calm down cowboy lets go!" I said while racing up the stairs.
Once we got into my room Caden pinned me against the back of my door and kissed me so passionately like he need me. He walked over to my bed and unzipped my dress.I removed his suit jacket and his button up shirt. Someway along the way up we lost our shoes. He unbuckled his belt and slid off his pants. We broke away and he went to start the shower while I took off my make up. Little did I realize it was actually a bath and he lit candles and put rose petals in and around the tub. I was sitting in the bed and he came over to me and we started kissing again. Every time we kissed it was like we were meant to be with each other, so full of love and passion. He removed my bra and underwear and laid me down and just stared at me. I though it was a bit weird this being my first time and all but I could hear him mutter " damn" and "beautiful ". He kissed my feet all the way up to my collar bone. He picked me up and set me in the tub and I watched him take off his underwear and let me say DAMN he is huge!! He stood there smiling just letting me look like he looked at me. I gave him the motion for him to turn around and he did. Wowowowoow. Once I was done checking him out he got in the tub too. But instead of getting down to business we talked like we were best friends.A good long chat between and naked guy and a naked girl. When we were done taking we got out and that's when business got started.  

(Use your imagination of what happens)

The next morning we were laying in my bed and let me tell you this man made out of muscle was the most comfortable thing to lay on. Little did I know he was already awake watching me.
" Good morning " I said
"Good morning milady" he said his voice a little raspy.
"Hey I got to tell you something" I said seriously" that got him all scared.
"What is it ? did I hurt you? are you regretting what happened?  Ar" I shut him up with a kiss.
" You didn't hurt me in just a little sore and of course not but I have to PEEE"
Caden unwrapped his arm around me.
"Gosh woman you had me scared to death"
"Haha" I said getting up headed for the bathroom.
" I love this view" Caden said. At first I didn't know what he was talking about but then I remembered I was butt naked. I ran to the bathroom as fast as I could and all I could hear was Caden laughing.
After I did my business I brushed my teeth and went to take a shower.
In the middle of my shower hands wrapped around me.
"Aww you didn't invite me"
"Yet your still here " i said.
"Hardy Har Har"
I turned around and kissed him which lead to round 2.

READ
READ
READ
\\Authors Note//
WOAH 2 UPDATES IN 1 Day!!
Next time I'll update is when I get to 15k reads and 600 votes!!

HOPE YOU READ THE AUTHORS NOTE!!!!