Chapter 12

Carters Pov
Today was that day that we graduate. Also today marks a week until my wedding. And I still haven't picked my wedding dress. Ughh.
"Carter are you ready graduate?" Kayla asked.
"Hell yeahh!!!" I replied.
Kayla was at my house getting ready for graduation with me since her parents were away on business.
I was wearing a black Michael Kors stud trim side slit dress under my red graduation gown. Kayla was wearing a navy blue lily Pulitzer Brewster tshirt dress under her red graduation gown. I curled my shoulder length hair into soft waves and Kayla straightened her shoulder length hair.
*1 hour later*
"Makayla Amber"the principle says.
Kayla walks across the stage and gets her diploma. My parents stand up clap and say congratulations.
"Alexander Baxter" the principle says.
Alex walks across the stage and my parents do the same thing.
"Edward Cook" the principle says.
He walks across stage and my parents stand up again.
"Carter Duncan" the principle says.
I walk across stage and my family of over 30 people stand up and Caden's family of over 15 people stand up congratulating me.
After a lot of names were called Caden's was finally called.
"Caden Jacobs" the principle says.
Over 40 people his family and mine combine stand up and congratulate him.

After graduation is over I head over to find my family and thank them for coming and give them hugs.
"Carter I'm so proud of you." my mom says.
"thank you mom" I say.
" Carter I'm proud of you and I love you"
my dad says.
"I love you too dad." I say.
"Hunny I've got to go to California for a few days to take care of business but I will meet you in Italy" he says.
"Okay just made sure you stay safe and make it on time"
"Will do." he responds.

"Carter" Caden says.
"Caden" I say.
Caden comes up and kisses me.
"We graduated" he says.
"No way really" I say sarcastically.
"Oh your gonna get it later" he says but is interrupted by Alex Ed and Kayla.

"CARTER" Alex, Ed and Kayak scream.
"WE DID IT!!" I say.
They crush me in a big group hug.
"We have to tell you something" Alex said.
"what?"
"Alex and I are dating" Ed says excitedly.
"WHAT NO WAY FINALLY" I scream.