Chapter 10

*venue above*

Carters Pov
When my mom, dad, and brothers got home I told them I was officially engaged. They were over the moon.
"OMG FINALLY IVE BEEN SHIPPING CARDEN FOR AWHILE NOW!!" My mom yells excitedly.
"I'm just glad we didn't have to force you"my dad says while giving me a hug.
"I know right we are going to have to wedding as soon as we graduate" I said.

*INTERRUPTION*

Okay so Caden and Carter are about to graduate and its not summer for them. Just wanted to clarify!!

*CONTINUE*

"Hunny that's in less than a month!"my mom said.
"oops" I said sheepishly.
"Okay well we'll get you dress this week or next and Caden we'll get you your tux this week. Also pick out you bridesmaids and grooms men. And a week before the wedding is cake tasting. Omg we have to find a venue!"my mom rushed out.
"Mom slow down. We will get it worked out."
"Okay sorry darling"
"It's fine but we're are going to tell Kayla, Alex, and Ed"
"okay bye"
"bye"

At Kaylas House
*Knock Knock*
"Hey Carter"
"Kayla I need to tell you something very serious"
"um okay"
"but first is Alex and Ed here?"I asked.
"yeah, ALEX ED COME DOWN HERE"
"COMING" they said at the same time.
"Okay so I need to tell you guys something very serious"
"Are you pregnant? Do you have cancer? Are you leaving town?" Alex and Ed asked.
"Shut up and listen" Kayla snapped.
"Okay so.... this is very hard to say butttttttttt imengaged."
"What?"they all asked
"IM ENGAGED!!"
"OMG GIRLL ARE YOU SERIOUS"
they screamed.
"yes yes and I wanted to know if you guys wanted to be my bridesmaids?"
"HOLY SHIT YEA THE FUCK I DO"
"Yayyyyyy the wedding is a month and a half so we are on a pretty tight schedule."
"Okay. We're Caden at?" Ed asked.
"He went to tell his friend Duncan."
"oh okayy"
"Do you know we're you are having the wedding?"Kayla asked.
"yeah I think we're gonna have it in a Castle court yard in Italy and people would stay their after the wedding and leave the next day."
"Nice it's going to be amazballs!!"Alex said.
"Yeah next week we go dress shopping so you guys better be coming with me!!"
"Trust me we will be there honey" Ed said.

Sorry this chapter is short:/