Chapter 4

\\Picture of Carter//
Carters Pov
When we got home my dad called a family meeting, which really meant daddy, mommy, and daughter meeting.
"Darling, We have some news" My dad said.
"Okay..... What is it" I asked slowly.
"You are to marry Caden by the end on the year." My dad said.
I was lost for words. I was excited but mad.
"WHAT DAD WHY THE HELL AM I GETTING MARRIED IM ONLY 17!!"
"Yes darling I know but by the time you have to get married you will be 18" my dad said.
"Honey went you were a baby girl it was already decided" my step mom spoke softly.
"How come you guys never told me."
"Well we were waiting for the right time. And we wanted you to meet him" my stepmom spoke again.
"IVE ALREADY MET HIM. HES THE SCHOOLS BAD BOY" I whispered screamed.
"Carter Marie Duncan we need you to marry him it will save a lot of lives. We do not want to have a gang war now do we?" my dad said.
"well no but..."
"Hey on the bright side at least he's hot" my stepmom said.
I just rolled my eyes and smiled.
"Okay. Starting next week you will be hanging out with Caden. Just to get to know him and everything" My dad said.
"okay. well I'm going to bed this is a lot of information to soak up in one night" I said while kissing the top of their heads.
"Okay goodnight darling. I love you"my dad said.
"Goodnight love you" my stepmom said
"Love you guys. Oh and I'm leaving around 9:30 am to go over to kaylas house. also I'm spending the night. ok bye. love you" I said while running up the stairs.

When I got into my room i took a shower straight away.

After I got out to the shower I changed into a light green big shirt and grey knee high socks. When I'm done changing I check my phone.
10 text messages
*Kayla*
" Was I right he's hot"
"So are you still coming over tomorrow?"
"NO LATER THEN 10 OR I WILL POST  THAT PICTURE OF YOU SLEEPING"
"or the picture of you kissing the Justin Bieber Poster"
"Yes I think that's the picture"
"text me when you get home"
"oh make sure to bring that movie over"
"and WILD CHICK."
"I love that movie."
*Carter*
"okay calm down crazy chick. yes u were right he is Hot. NO PLEASE DONT POST IT OR I WILL POST THE VIDEO WERE YOU CONFESS YOUR LOVE TO GEORGE LOPEZ. okay I'll bring the movies. But love us and goodnight:*"
After texting Kayla back I saw that I had a text from an unknown number.
*Unknown*
"Sweet Dreams Cupcake. I love you
  ~CMJ"
Who did I Know with the initials CMJ?
Oh well I'll deal with it tomorrow. After watching a couple episode of Pretty little Liars I went to bed.

\\Authors Note//
  Sorry this chapter is short but remember to vote and comment. Thanks for reading☺️❤️