Chapter 14

Carters Pov

Today I took Kayla shopping for a bridesmaid dress. When we got there I was quickly meet with an employee. Surprising she spoke  English.
"Who is the bride?" I raised my hand.
"Who are your bridesmaids?" she asked.
"My best friend Kayla and Alex and Ed"
"Do you know what you are looking for?"
"Kind of. For the boys I want them in white suits with light green ties that will match Kaylas dress color."
"Okay what about for a dress?"
"A light green and a simple dress  preferably long."
"Okay well let's find Kayla a dress fist then we will find suits" she said.
"Okay"
Kayla tried on about 15 dress but they either weren't the right color or didn't look good on her. I was getting really worried because the wedding was tomorrow and I don't even have a bridesmaid dress let alone my own!
But I claimed down straight away when Kayla walked out in THE PERFECT DRESS! It's was a light green and it was strapless. It went down past her ankles and had a small design at the top. It was topped off with a green sash.
"That's the one!" I said smiling.
" I totally agree" Alex , Ed and Kayla agreed.
After we bought kaylas dress we went and got Alex and Ed white suits with ties that matched Kaylas dress.

When I got to the castle I went into kaylas room because the bride and groom aren't supposed to see each other the night before the wedding. So I took a shower and Kayla and I put on a face mask to give our faces a glow.  We started to watch One Tree Hill at 5 and ended up watching the whole 5th season. By the time I went to bed it was midnight. ugh I have to be up at 8. Before I went to bed my phone started ringing.

*Cmoney* was calling. In case you don't know who that is, it's Caden.
" Hello Ma'am" I said.
"Good evening sir" he said.
which always makes me giggle.
"Caden I'm not supposed to see or talk to you until tomorrow."
"Yeah I know I just wanted to say hey I love you so much and I'll see you tomorrow"
"awhh I love you so much more and I'll see you tomorrow too!"
" haha love you sweet cheeks get some sleep"
"okay love you bye darling"
"bye my goddess"
After that we hung up and I fell asleep with a smile on my face.