Chapter 5

Carters Pov

I woke up that morning and decided it was time for me to man up and help out my family. So I decided to text Caden.

Me- Hey
C-Hello
Me- I was wondering if you wanted to go out to get to know each other a little better since we have to get married....
C- Sure, but aren't I supposed to be the one asking you on the date?
Me- THIS ISNT A DATE
C- Well it sure sounded like you were asking me on one. lol
Me- whatever :p. meet me at Sweet Cup at 1 today
C-okay will do. see you later

Now on too what to wear. I want to look cute but not like I tried to hard. So I just decided on a textured white skirt with a grey t-shirt and tan wedges. After I got dressed I styled my hair in loose waves, added some necklaces and grabbed my Aztec bag.

It was already 12:30 by the time I got ready so I ran down stairs and grabbed my keys but before I got out the door my stepmom stopped me.

"Where do you think you're going?"
"Ummm just out for some fro yo" I smiled nervously.
" Mmhh. Why all dressed up then?"
" Oh this. It's just a t-shirt and a skirt"
"Okay well tell Caden I say hi and you better leave now if you want to make if on time"
" How did you know?"
"Well you seem to forget that your in a gang that can hack phones."
"Uggghhhh"
"don't keep him waiting now"
"Whatever. Bye love you"
"Bye sweet love you too"

By the time I got to Sweet cup it was 1:10. Oops.

"Finally you are here, I was beginning to think you blew me off" Caden said from the booth inside
"Nah I'm a girl takes time to look good"
"not for you" After he said that I could feel a blush creep it's way in my cheeks.
"aww is my wittle car car bwushing"
"shut up will ya?"
"make me" Caden teased.

After our moment of playful flirting we talked about everything. We asked each other about our favorite colors,shoe size, friends, favorite flower, basically anything. About an hour later are conversation died.

As I was about to get inside my car Caden tugged me back towards him and he looked me in the eyes and gave me a kiss on the cheek. When his lips touched my cheek it was like the whole world just stopped. In that moment I knew that I, a gang leaders daughter was falling for him and falling for him hard.

\\ Authors Note- PLEASE READ//
Okay I know my last real update was in July so I was wondering how many of you guys would like me to start updating once every week?
If you do please VOTE and FOLLOW. Thank you
xoxo Sierra💋