Chapter Seven

(A/N: OKAY SO I'M REALLY SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG?? LIKE I DIDN'T EXPECT A WRITER'S BLOCK AND SCHOOL AND JUST

I DIDN'T WANT THE WAIT TO BE THIS LONG I'M REALLY SORRY

ALSO THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 1K READS IT MEANS A LOT TO ME

oh and check my bio i changed a few things on i want to be called now thanks <3)

Stanley decided to close the Mystery Shack due to the events of that day... And he wanted to keep a close eye on Bill.

Though, everyone really wanted to keep an eye on Bill.

After Dipper, with the assistance of both the Stan twins, made sure that Bill knew he'd be screwed if he hurt anyone, he headed to the kitchen to get something to eat, as he still hadn't had breakfast yet.

Mabel followed him into the kitchen and shortly after he finished eating, Bill entered the room with Wendy... Dipper guessed that Bill wanted to follow him, but guessed that Stan and Ford wouldn't allow that without some sort of supervision.

Dipper shifted uncomfortably as Bill took a sit next to him. The two met gazes for a moment before Dipper gave him a cold look and stared at the table instead. Bill frowned, but continued to look at the brunette.

"You know what I find funny, Pine Tree?" Bill suddenly said.

Dipper lifted his head up a bit, just enough to look at Bill. He raised an eyebrow at the hybrid.

"That you treated me like your best friend before you found out who I was... I'd go as far to say that you were attracted to me," the blonde murmured with a small chuckle, making Dipper want to hit him. "The only thing that was different about me was my appearance and name... And now that you know who I am, you despise me."

Dipper frowned and squinted at him, growling, "You tried to end the world... So, yeah, I'm not going to like you when I know you've nearly killed the entire human race!"

"Water under the bridge... Yeesh, kid... I didn't think you were one to hold grudges," Bill snorted and crossed his arms.

"He's not holding a grudge. He's being smart," Wendy then argued. "Would you trust someone that tried to wipe out your entire species?"

Bill looked over at Wendy and snapped, "I'm trusting someone who turned me into another species and nearly killed me."

Wendy stared at him for a moment but then looked away from him. Bill smirked at her and then turned to see Mabel, who was sitting across from him, glaring at him.

He sighed and rolled his eye, "Listen, if it makes you feel any better, I'm sorry for trying to destroy your planet, alright? I'm truly and honestly sorry."

Dipper and Wendy seemed to ignore the apology, but Mabel looked at him in acknowledgement. She let out a small smile. Bill stared at her for a moment, shocked, but then smiled back... But it wasn't his normal, manic, smile... It was pretty friendly.

"H-how do we even know that you're not lying? You could just be possessing someone's body and faking being a 'hybrid'," Dipper accused, suspicion in his tone.

Bill looked at him and replied, pouting a bit, "What, you don't trust me to be telling the truth?"

"No," Wendy and Dipper said in unison.

The blonde snorted at both of them and rolled his eye. He then seemed to be thinking for a moment.

"I guess one way that I could prove myself to be a hybrid is to show you that I experience pain differently now," Bill then muttered, Dipper beginning to grow curious. "When I possess someone I don't feel pain the way humans normally do... It's more enjoyable! But because I'm part human now, I can actually feel pain like humans do... It's not that fun anymore..."