Untitled Part 1

What the hell? Where am I? Everything was blurry and dizzy. I was laying on the ground. It was dark and chilly. I was crying, my cheeks were wet and throat was sore. My head was bleeding, arms and legs scratched and ribs were hurting. My jeans and shirt were torn. I just knew I had to get up and keep walking. Once I got myself up I started walking. Fresh air was helping me clear my mind. Following the road in front of me I remembered that I had to get to my mother's house. After what felt like hours of walking I reached familiar door step. I knocked on the door hoping my mother was still awake. She opened the doors and surprised expression took over her face. Of course she was perfect. My mother was always perfect with her straightened hair, polished nails and make-up. Even in the middle of the night she was able to open the doors on elegant outfit.

- Sophie! What on earth is going on?

- Hi mother. Not in the mood for explanations.

- Sophie watch the attitude! – Well that was a surprise. Even when I was looking like I could pass out every second she was nagging about my behavior.

- Mother I'm begging you let me sleep and we'll talk in the morning.

- Sophia Cole you are not going anywhere without telling me what the hell happened.

- I would but I can't remember right now mother! If you haven't noticed my head is bleeding and I look like freaking road kill! Now if you aren't going to help me with my wounds let me sleep.

- Fine Sophie but I expect an explanation tomorrow morning. Now come with me we have to clean you up.

                                                                                               ***