Untitled Part 7

Hey guys I'm really sorry i haven't been updating lately. I have been really busy but that is no excuse. I will try to post it more often (If anyone is actually reading this). Anyway if you are I hope you like it, feel free to leave a comment or a tip on how t better up my story. To all of you who are reading this thank you it means a lot and enjoy! - Soph

"What should we do next?" He asked with a smug on his face.

"Umm, I dunno." I mumbled. What should we do? I was tossing the condom back and forth in my hands. I didn't k

now what to do with it. I think I'm just gonna put it in my wallet and save it for some other occasion.

"My shift ends in an hour. We can go to my grandmother's house and watch a movie or something? Or you can just leave if I'm boring you." My mind instantly went to those posts about "Netflix and chill", you know those where a little hamster is eating a huge banana. I giggled to myself.

"What are you giggling about?"

"Oh, umm nothing..." I couldn't bare myself to tell him I was thinking about sucking penises (I'm trying to stay classy, you know penis instead of dick or cock).

"Okay Soph, I will pick you up in two hours." He smiled.

"Okay. See you." He started walking towards the door. I was disappointed. I thought he was gonna kiss me good by or at least hug me. Maybe I'm taking this to serious. I turned away but then someone grabbed my hand.

"I forgot something." His voice put a smile on my face. I turned around and found myself in his hug. His hands were gripping my waist tightly. I felt butterfly's in my stomach.

"My phone, you know where I put it?" Huh? No, no, no you were supposed to hug me and kiss me like its our last kiss. You jackass.

"Just kidding! Don't hold a grunge against me now. Tough you look cute when you are mad." Then he leaned down and kissed me. His tongue parting my lips. This kiss was slow but in some ways better. He bit my bottom lip and I lost it. I gently pulled his hair and he growled. His hand slid down to my ass gripping it hard and pulling me closer.. That turned me even more and he sped up the kissing tempo. I just wanted to rip the shirt of him. He pulled away.

"Look if we don't stop now I'm gonna rip your clothes and take you right here on that table." He was breathing heavily. His eyes were glowing in the half dark room. His hair was all messy but still perfect. I had to remember that we aren't even officially dating and I should take it slow with him.

"O-okay, yeah we should stop." I was still catching breath.

"Pick me up in an hour." He nodded and planted a soft kiss on my lips and walked trough the door. I Lean on the table and smiled to myself, this summer is going to be good. I started cleaning the tables. Once I finished whit the tables I grabbed a mop and cleaned the floors. My earphones on full blast I was dancing like an idiot. I totally forgot about the time. A sudden shout of my name scared the shit out of me. I snapped my head towards the door. Mike was standing there. I smiled and walked to him but of course it couldn't go without any embarrassment I slipped on the wet floor and hit the floor whit my ass. Mike was in tears running towards me to help me. He leaned down to help e get up but the slippery floor got him to. Ha, joke is on you. Now both of us were laughing our asses of. Finally when we got up I felt a horrible pain in my ass. This is going to bruise.

"You okay?" He asked.

"Yup, you?"

"Yup" This was a little uncomfortable. We were both awkward about everything. He was stretching his arms behind his head and I was putting my hair behind my ear. I didn't know what to say.

"Wanna go? You promised me a movie and popcorn."

"Nobody said anything about popcorn."

"When you say you are going to watch a movie you cant watch it without popcorn." I liked this guy he has the same opinion about popcorn as me.

"Okay popcorn it is. Just let me grab the keys to lock up." When I got back he grabbed my hand and led me out. I locked the doors and hid the key under a flower pot. It was dark outside and only light were the street lamps. He was looking at me and smiling.

"What?"

"Nothing, I'm just wondering how the hell did I get such beautiful girlfriend?" He called you his girlfriend!! OMG, OMG play it cool.

"Yeah well I wonder how did I get such nice douche ball."

"You seriously have to work on romantic reply's." He laughed and kissed my hand. Then he put his around me.

"Now lets watch that movie."