Untitled Part 5

I probably re-read that text 20 times. A bubbly feeling overvalmed me. I decided to fill the bath and soke in it for a while. I put a blue bath bomb in the water. I adore it. It colors the water in light blue color and tons of foam show up and it smells like ocean and roses. The water was warm. I took my phone with me and text Mike back. "We should." It was weird. I was nervous. What if he didn't mean it seriously? What if he is just messing with me? I got my heart painfully broken two times. It was the second time that I made myself swore that I wouldn't fall in love again easily. Ben was my first true heartbreak. We started dating when I was 14. We were the couple of the school. The cool couple. We hung out a lot. Everybody invited us to parties. We dated for two years. Everybody knew about us and everybody knew that after two months of our relationship he cheated me with almost every girl I knew. And when after 2 years I finally found out I was the laugh of the school. But I was 16 then so a week of crying and overeating with ice-cream and pizza got me through it. But James the guy that came after Ben truly hurt me. It still hurts to think about it. My eyes teared up and I mentally warned myself that he isn't worth it. But still a few tears rolled down my cheek. Shit Soph pull yourself together. I whipped my eyes with my hands and that wasn't the beat idea in the world.

"Oh lord! It burns!" I cried. The soap got on my hands and in my eyes and it burned like 7 hells.

"Stupid beautiful bath bomb!"

"Sophie are you all right?" My grams called.

"Yeah, yeah I'm fine!"

"Are you sure it sounds like someone is dying up there."

"Nope it's just me."

"Okay then. Yell if you need anything!"

"Okay grams."

My eyes were shut the whole time and the soap started to burn little bit less. Okay let's try to open these baby browns. I opened my eyes a little bit. Fugg! It stilly burns like hell. Okay try opening the tap and wash your eyes. I was mentally guiding myself. Okay I found the tap and opened the water. Fugg it's hot. Okay now it's cold. I washed my eyes and finally it didn't burn. Now I can relax in peace. My phone buzzed. Omg, omg it's him! I took my phone and read the text. "Sophia Cole it is your mother. You haven't called in 3 days. Please call me when you get this." Well this was disappointing. My mother liked to text me like she is texting her co-workers. Formal texts, no smiley faces or hearts. I dialed my mother's number.

"Hello, Jocelyn Cole speaking."

"Hi mother its Soph."

"Oh, thank lord it was about time. Listen I have to talk to you about something serious."

"Okay, shoot."

"Sophie, your father is back in town."

What? What could he possibly want back there? My father left when I was 11. He was a professor at collage. I am the reason he left and he hates me. I saw him kissing one of his students. And I didn't tell mom because he asked me to. But a week later I saw him hooking up whit a student. And I told mom. She got furious because it turns out it wasn't his first time hooking up with students. He slapped me for telling mom. My mom said that it is over between them this time and then he hit her. He said that she won't tell him when it is over or not. But anyway he left. I was 11 so I didn't know the true pain that he caused her. But with time I started releasing what bastard he is. And when I turned 14 I went to collage that he worked and found the girls that he hooked up with. I explained them what son of a bitch he is and they agreed to help me. My plan was to go and tell his boss that he was sexually harassing students. I was a furious kid back then. So that is the story how I got my father fired and his eternal hate towards me.