Untitled Part 10

Soo guys after long time and extra cheesy chapter. I am back. Leave some comments!

So fucking bright and hot. Frigging fucking hot daisy I was melting. I was trapped under Mike and sun was hitting my face. I could feel rivers of sweat rolling down my spine. I wiggled out of his embrace and ran to the bathroom. I stripped down and let the cold water hit my chest.

"Soph?" He called. Shit the bathroom door wasn't locked.
"Umm I'll be out in a sec!" I yelled.
"Shit Soph I have to piss!"
"Mike for fucking daisy's sake don't you dare to come in."
"Terribly sorry miss but I think your grams wouldn't be impressed by me taking a piss from your window!" And he came in. I screamed and tried to cover myself up. I was but naked and he was shirtless whit a huge morning boner.

"Nice but." He commented while taking a piss. So romantic I know. It's weird but it wasn't even that embarrassing.
"Thanks bro." I said sarcastically and rolled my eyes.

"Oh you didn't bro zoned me! You are in no position of teasing naked like that." He scanned my body stopping at two of my girls. His hand gripped my waist and pulled me closer. I was naked and my chest was naked against his and his boner was pressing against my stomach. He grabbed my ass and suddenly pulled away.

"Don't get carried away Soph, I'm in the bro zone remember... And for Christ sakes put on some clothes on or I won't be able to get rid of my boner for next two days." He slowly left the bathroom whit a smile on his face. I was burning red and naked. I wrapped myself in a towel and walked after him. He turned around and tossed me something. My stupid reflexes decided to work today and I dropped the towel to catch the flying thing. It was a shirt. His shirt. And let me tell you it smelled so damn good. I put it on and walked to my panties drawer and decided for a pair of dark blue laced thongs. I knew he was watching so I bent down and put them on, slowly pulling them up. He softly gasped.

"Stop, or ill fuck you right here right now." He was harsh and serious. I just smiled at him, kissed his chest and walked to the kitchen. I wanted coffee. I was working an afternoon shift today so I had the morning for myself.
"Want some coffee?" I asked. No response. "It comes whit a blowjob." I heard a giggle. He showed at the door.
"Someone mentioned a blowjob?" He raised his eyebrows. You know what guys he was so damn hot and I was so damn lucky and happy that I said what the hell and kneed in front of him. His eyes widen. He was speechless and it was the first time I saw him insecure.
"You okay whit this?" I could hear just a slow mhm. I pulled his boxers down and got face to face whit a giant. Will I choke on this and die I asked myself. Ride or die honey I thought. More like suck or suffocate. Anyways I started at the top and worked my way down slowly. I looked up, his eyes were closed and he was biting his lip. I was apparently doing a good job. He gripped the edge of table and moaned. I started sucking faster and harder.

"S-Soph, I'm gonna cum." He mumbled. I wasn't planning on stopping. He came into my mouth and I swallowed. All of it. It wasn't as bad as I thought.

"Fuck Soph I wasn't prepared for that." He was surprised.

"Well did I do well?" I asked.
"Good? Dear lord that was no joke the best blowjob I ever had." He saying that made me want to give him another one. I smiled. He kissed my forehead and gave me a long, tight hug.

"Okay, okay, fucking daisy, I came here to drink some coffee." He was laughing and looking at me weird. "Is everything okay? Why are you looking at me like that?"
"You got a little white right here..." He tapped corner of his lips. My god I wanted to die. He bursted into laughter.
"You should see your face! I was joking!"
"You dickhead I wanted to die of embarrassment! After I gave you a blowjob you should be nice! And you should make me breakfast!" I was rambling and he found the best way possible to shut me up, he kissed me. It was a long French kiss whit a lot of tongue not leaving me a lot of place to breathe.

"Now you are quiet, would you like me to make you some breakfast and coffee?" I just nodded. "Good girl." He kissed my forehead. And started making something that looked like scrambled eggs. I was so happy, I couldn't care less that I gave him a bj. Even if it doesn't work out between us we will be a good summer time fun. I couldn't stop smiling. My phone rang. I jumped. My mother was calling.

"Hello?"
"Sophia I still didn't get a response on when can you come for a launch with your father." She was irritated.
"Sorry mother but it has to do whit the fact that I don't want to come."
"Don't be a drama queen, he just wants to talk." I feel like she is programed to say that sentence, he just wants to talk, yeah he just needs something.

"Fine this Saturday. 6pm at Ollie's." If we are going to do this we are going to do it at my terms.
"See you soon Sophia." She was pleased. I let a long ughh and hung up. In two day I am going to have to face my father. And I wasn't looking forward to it.