Untitled Part 4

- Oh my god... Anyway do you like to read? – Really smooth way of escaping boob topic.

- Um, yeah... I like to read. Mostly thriller and fantasy. – He was uncomfortable. I don't know why. Is it that bad to like books?

- What is your favorite book?

- Well I'd have to say Markus Zusak the Book Thief. I like the whole story about keeping a diary during a war. What is yours? I can bet you'll say something like Harry Potter or Twilight.

- Do I really look like someone who likes Twilight? No fugging way! But okay I love Harry Potter. Reading those books I started loving reading... Anyway my favorite book is The Perks of being a Wallflower.

- The Perks of what? Never heard of it. Who wrote it?

- Stephen Chbosky.

- Never heard.

- Okay, it's a great book.

- Okay so it's The Book Thief.

- I know I've read it.

- You did? – A little too much surprise I his voice.

- Yup. – I was kind of getting annoyed. Do I really look like someone who doesn't read?

- Whoa there don't get angry. I was just surprised because not many people have read that book.

- Okay.

- Okay? You are not angry?

- Nope, I'm totally cool with everything.

- Well then you boob lover you would let me take you out soon. – He raised his eyebrow.

- What on earth makes you think I'd like to go out with you?

- Um, my killer abs, and flawless hair, and perfect smile. – He gave me one of those smiles that made me feel tingly.

- Okay.

- Really? So you can give me your number then?

- Okay.

- Will you say anything but "Okay" anytime soon?

- What do you want me to say?

- Your phone number would be great.

- Okay. – Damn it. You got to stop embarrassing yourself. Stop saying fugging okay.

We sat there for a while. It was getting darker but we were laughing. He introduced me with his friend. Liam is the blond guy, Jace is one with tattoos, piercings and dark hair, Melissa is blondie with big boobs, Riley is, well I can't describe her really because her face was in one guys mouth soo... His friends were nice. We played volleyball, talked and laughed. I found out what was the name of the guy Riley was kissing. He was Evan. They were fun and with them time was passing fast. I got dark and I had to go back home. I started packing up and putting on clothes. Once I was dressed I started saying good byes to everyone. Mike was talking to Riley. She was kind of bitchy. But that was probably jealousy talking from me. Long black curly hair and killer curves, I had something to be jealous about. Plus she was talking to Mike and I kind of started liking him. Anyway they were talking so I didn't interrupt. Melissa, Jace and Evan made me promise we would see each other again. Then I turned around and walked to the road that was leading to my grandma's house.

"Soph! Wait up!" Mike was walking towards me. Dear lord he made me feel ways. Cool down Soph or you might hump him in the middle of the road.

"You didn't say by." He seemed bothered by that and I liked it.