Untitled Part 11

"Mmmmm, umm, mm this is good." Mike was a good cook apparently, scrambled eggs with ham, and pancakes he went full out. But after that blow-job he better.

"Breathe Soph." He was looking at me and smiling. I was eating like a barbarian but I couldn't care less this shit was great.
"What do you wanna do next?" He asked me.
"Well I have to work, and after that we can go to the beach or I don't know, what do you want?"
"Yeah, beach sounds good. And miss if you want to make it on time to work you should get dressed, Fred wouldn't be happy to see his waitress walking around butt naked."
"Geez if you insist I'll put some on." I laughed and stood up. Mike pulled me down to his lap. And I wiggled my butt and felt him getting hard.
"You are a beast, bad girl!" He was laughing and flipped me so I was bent over his knee and spanked me a few times. The last time he kept his hand on my butt-cheek and squized. I was laughing and screaming.
"I have to get ready!" I yelled and jumped up. Running to my room I was laughing and I heard him coming after me. I was standing in front of my closet trying to put my bra on before he comes. I wasn't fast enough, Mike was behind me so I turned around and trew him on the bed. Completely braless I climbed on top of him we were both laughing but then he griped my waist and we were in silence. I started kissing his torso, neck, my hands pulling his hair then his lips. Then my phone rang. I was soo late.
"We gotta go!" I put my bra on, some skinny jeans and a black tee. I tossed him his shirt grabbed my bag and ran out.
"By grams! I'll be late tonight soo don't wait for me."
"Oh, okay, bye Sophia. And Mike apparently..." My face got red, she didn't know he was staying the nigt.

We were half way to the caffee and I was running half an hour late. Digging trough my bag I found my Marlboro box and took one out and Mike took one too we were smoking in silence it was kinda awkward. We were in front of Little Pirate.

"Umm, I'll call you when I find out when I'm free to go."
"Yeah, um you do that, see you babe." He smiled and kissed me, then Fred came out.
"Well, well look who decided to show up. I'll take you had a busy morning." He raised his eyebrow and smiled. I was feeling the red climbing my face.
"Um yeah, I should go and do some stuff I have to do, you know waitress stuff. Mike I'll see you." I ran inside. Joe was at his usual spot.

Day was passing by. Mike texted me couple of his funny face selfies and I replided the same. I was glad we weren't acting awkward. Fred was rambeling all day about some bimbo he met. He is usually every few days with another girl.
"So Fred... You know... Me and Mike were planning to do something tonight so I was wondering if I could you know... Maybe go early today..." Please say yes.
"Yeah sure, Soph but you owe me big and will have to do bathroom cleaning duty for a week."
"Fine."
"Don't get snapy with your boss now." He laughed. I texted Mike. He said he will pick me up whit his motorcycle. Wow I didn't know he was driving, it kinda made him even hotter. Maybe we could fuck one time on it. Him naked me on top of him.
"Sophia! You are the worst employee ever!" Me daydreaming caused five of glasses falling out of my hands.
"Shut up Fred I am your first, one, and only employee."
"True but I can fire you any time!"
"And then what? No girl will want to work for you because you fucked them all, and you know guys wont bring you big tips." He started laughing so hard.
"I swear if you don't stop imagining Mike naked I will put you in pirate costume."
"Oh no you wouldn't do that to me." We were both laughing now.

Time was flying and Mike was about to pick me up. I went to the bathroom and splashed my face with water. I looked like shit, with no make up and my hair wasn't even combed. Oh well.
Mike texted me he was in front. I grabbed my bag, said bye to Fred who was apparently sexting (his face was you know all... well lets just say he had sex written on his forhead) and ran out. Mike was leaning on his motocycle scrolling trough his phone. I walked to him and wraped my hands around his neck and kissed him like we were separated for days.
"Where are we going?" I asked him realizing I had no bathing suit or towel.
"You'll see, it's a surprise..." He climbed on and patted the seat behind him.

It was quite a long drive, but I wasn't bored. With my hands wrapped around Mikes waist, wind in my hair and warm night I was really genuinely happy. He stopped following the road and started to follow some kind of path if you can call it a path (mostly it looked like only animals were passing there). Freaking mother of daisy if he brought me here to kill me, I'm going to kill him. Relax Soph he won't kill you. I was talking to myself and apparently I didn't know I was talking out loud. Because Mike was laughing and trying to make a serial killer face but couldn't because if someone with that goodly face tried to kill me I would be okay with it. Not really but you get me. So now we were on a cliff and it didn't seem that anybody comes here. Everything was just beautiful. There are no words to describe that place, the way moonlight and the stars were hitting the sea surface, the way wind was moving trees, the way warm, salty air was mixing with Mikes perfume and it was perfect mix. The way I felt in that moment. Like I was a whole person, fulfilled with the beauty of nature. You know the feeling of your favorite song taking over your body or hot tea passing through you. That's how I explain it but now I'm done with my poetic, deep and meaningful breakout. Let's get to the better stuff, something that fulfills you in another way sex with Mike.