Untitled Part 8

"Soph! Can you get the popcorn? I'm trying to find soda or something." He was yelling across the super market. I promised popcorn so now I have to get it.

"Okay, Mike." I simply replied. Once we found the popcorn and sodas (which is more difficult than you think) we payed for it and walked to my apartment. Mike paid for everything, it was a nice gesture.

"Soo, Fury, How I Live Now or Magic Mike? You choose." We were lying on my bed and arguing about which movie we are gonna watch. To my proposition to watch Magic Mike he said "Yeah okay we can watch it but if you get horny don't look at me to solve your little problem. And I thought I was magic enough." Ohh Mike if you only knew. My daydreams started to involve shirtless Mike (Mike Peters not Channing Tatum).

"Okay, okay! We aren't gonna watch Magic Mike how about Fury?"

"Only if you wont cry at the end."

"Me? Cry? Nahh it ain't gonna happen."

"Fine then."

"Fine." We went silent for a moment. He was looking me in the eyes then he pulled me closer and softly kissed my lips. When he layed me down and he was on top he put on much more force. He stopped and smiled still looking at me. Then I felt it the bonner. I almost started laughing. It was touching my leg.

"Umm Im gonna go and make some popcorn."

"Okay, yell if you need help." I quickly went to the kitchen and silently laughed. It was kind of an compliment, the bonner. When I came back in the room I wasn't prepared for that kind of a shock. He was laying there across my bed, scrolling on his phone, shirtless. I almost passed out. When he heard me walking into the room he looked up at me.

"Oh I hope you don't mind its kinda hot in here so I took my shirt off." He had a smug on his face.

"No, nope, not a bit, you can feel free to stay shirtless as much as you want." I couldn't stop starring. I know it was obvious but I just couldn't, I was hypnotized.

"Now, now Soph its not polite to stare at people."

"Yeah, yeah" I said looking away "Can you please pull the curtains and turn off the light?"

"Yup." I watched him pulling the curtains, he stretched his arm and he looked so damn perfect.

"Can I use the bathroom?" He asked.

"Yeah its right here." I showed him whit my hand.

"Ill be right back." I decided to change from my dress in something more comfortable. I decided that an oversized Arctic Monkeys shirt and black panties will do. The shirt was so long that it could pass as an mini dress so I didn't feel like I should put on pants. Plus if he can walk around whit no shirt I can walk whit no pants. I was so cought up in my thoughts that I didn't realize him standing at the doors of my room. He was looking at me whit a small smile.

"You know you are beautiful, right?"

"Umm, thanks. Can you not make me uncomfortable and can we watch the movie please."

"Fine but one more thing." And he planted a kiss on my lips.

"Ugh Mike I wont be able to concentrate if you don't stop kissing me every few seconds." I laughed.

"Oh please like you don't like it. You are now my girlfriend and you'll have to put up whit it." He stick the tongue out. Even making funny faces he looked good.

"Sophie! I'm going out! Do you need anything? Ill be back in few hours." My grams called.

"No Im good, thanks grams." I heard the doors shut and the car engine working.

"My grams went out so we have the place for ourselves."

"I like that."

"Don't be a perv." I said taking my cigarette box out of the purse. He looked at me whit a surprise on his face.

"You smoke?" Okay I just hope he is not one of those guy who cant date a girl if she smokes.

"Um yeah sometimes."

"Okay cool I was afraid if you found out I smoke too you wouldn't want to do anything with me." A wave of relief got me.

"Want one?" I asked holding the box in front of me. He took one and walked to the window, I followed him. I lit the cigarette and passed him the lighter. He softly exhaled the smoke. He looked like one of those tumblr boys.

"Can we try something?" Okay boy if you have some twisted up sex pose in your mind I'm out.

"Have you ever heard about the shot whit the smoke?" Of course I did Danny thought me how to do it. Its when one person inhales the smoke and then exhales it to another persons mouth. Its like kissing but instead of exchanging saliva you exchange smoke.

"Yeah I know what that is." I said getting one step closer to him. He took a smoke and garbed my neck pulling me even closer and exhaled it in my mouth. The smoke was warm and his lips were soft and sweet. I flutter my eyes and kissed him. After we finished our cigarettes we layed on bed his hand hugging me and my head resting on his shoulder. The movie was about to end when he out of the blue flipped me on my back and started kissing my shoulder then neck. A moan escaped my lips. I wanted to wiggle out of his embrace but he was to strong. His hand went up on my hip, down to my ass and then he stared playing with the edge of my panties. Mentally clapping to myself for wearing black laced panties. But then memories of James came back and I had to use every last nerve in my body to stop myself from crying. What James did was unforgettable.