Chapter 2

Chapter 2

I woke up the next day and showered again and put on the cutest skirt. It was black with pink trim around the waist and the hem. My top was the same color pink as the trim. I paired it with black flats and took a brush through my thick brown hair and made a few curls throughout my head and then put a little bobby pin on the side to keep my bangs out of my face. I put on a bit of mascara and eyeliner on and then some lip stick.

I grabbed my purse and backpack and headed to school. I walked in looking for him but I knew he only had Math with me and that was after lunch. The popular gang didn't talk to me and for that I was thankful. I made small talk with a few other people in my classes and then went to lunch. I wasn't hungry much but ate a little knowing it would be the only thing I'd have until my break at work. I walked into Math and there he was first in the class. He didn't look up he was writing something. I went and sat beside him. "Hi, Nath." He jumped and then looked at me. His eyes got big. "Oh Sophie, hey."

"Hey" that's all I get? I was going to try subtle flirting to see if he got the hint. I mean maybe he didn't know I was interested.

I giggled. "Just hey?" He looked at me confused. I had my legs crossed but I uncrossed them and then barely touched my knee to the side of his leg. He moved.

Oh. He just doesn't like me like that. Fuck. Why does that bother me so much I just met him yesterday? I tried one more move. I dropped a pen during class and it was setting in front of him but out of his reach. Since we were in the back and there was no one else behind us I bent over just enough for him to get a peek of my panties. I knew it was a slutty move but I was kind of desperate and he made me want to do stupid shit. Damn hot guys. Thank god I had on my cute black lace cheeky panties today.

I stood up and walked back to my desk and sat down casually. The rest of class he said nothing to me. When I was going to say something as the bell rang he hopped from his desk and raced to the door. Shit! I'm so pathetic he had given me so many signs that said he wasn't into me but I kept pushing. Well looks like I have to give up the thought of being with him. I didn't want to and I knew I couldn't. He was captivating to me.

I didn't see him the rest of the day and I headed to work and then home. I got in the shower and thought about how sexy he looked today in his suspenders and glasses. His pouty lips moving as he talked to me. My hand slides down my stomach and down between my legs. I rub my clit back and forth and up and down moaning his name. Then thinking of his hands on me I pushed my fingers inside of me pumping in and out faster and harder as I leaned against the wall with the warm water spraying down on me. I was close and I just thought of his eyes looking into mine as he fucked me. I came so hard just from the thought of him, my legs trembled and I held onto the wall to keep from my legs buckling. I came down from my high and headed to bed. This was definitely going to be torture.