Chapter 7

NOTE: This one is a bit short, very sexual and not too much going on. It's more of a filler.

Chapter 7

I stared at him not knowing what to say. He just confessed this huge secret to me. Why me? Of everyone that he's met. "Nathan, why choose to tell me something like this? I mean why am I deserving of this?"

"Because you're you. I can't explain it. You just open me up in ways that no one else has. More importantly I want to."

I grab his hand. I look at the back of his hand and then bring it up to my lips and place a kiss on it. "I love you. I'm very grateful that you chose to tell me and trust me with this. I also want you to know that I will wait for you. I know I tease but I do just want you so much but I will wait."

"I love you too and I know you will. I trust you and I don't mind the teasing too much. In the mean time we can still do other things. You may have to teach me though because I've never done anything except what I've already done with you."

I keep his hand in mine and then get an idea. I place his hand on my breast. "Squeeze lightly and massage it." I instruct. He squeezed slowly but he seemed nervous. "Nathan, look at me." He looked at me. "It's okay. I trust you. I'll remove my bra to make it easier." His hand drops and I take off my bra and pull it from under my top. He looked at me weird.

"What?" I ask.

"You are just so beautiful and women are fascinating creatures." He smiles.

"Give me your hand again."

I then guide his hand over my breasts as he gets into it kneading them easily. "Mmm yes, now pinch my nipples through my shirt lightly."

His eyes get big. "Pinch them?"

I nod. "Yes but lightly not too hard."

His thumb grazed over them and he takes one in between his forefinger and thumb and pinches just right. I moan as I push my breasts more towards him. He leans in and kisses me then drags his lips down my neck.

He pauses. "I love kissing your neck. It's so sexy." He says as he goes back to kissing my neck and playing with my breasts.

I push his hand lifting my shirt up. "Touch me Nathan." He puts his hands on me and I instantly want more.

"Nathan, I want to be on top of you." He moves to sit and I start straddling him. I move against him and he moans. He's looking at me and then at my breasts. "What is it?" I ask.

"I want to kiss and suck on them."

I smirk. "Then do it. I'm yours."

He leans in and takes one in his mouth and I moan and arch my back. I grab the back of his neck and lean into him kissing his neck.

As I start grinding he's groaning and we are both moaning as we kiss one another. I feel my orgasm building and I immediately get a bit aggressive. I grind more and run my fingers through his hair and then pull a bit. He growls. Fuck! He's even sexier when he does that. "I'm coming Nathan!"

"Yes cum for me Sophie!" Just then he grabs my ass and squeezes and pushes me onto him more and rocks against me and I fall over the edge saying his name.

I calm down and he places kisses on my face and neck.

I'm looking into his eyes and I feel him pressing into me. I want more. "Nathan, may I take care of you now? I want to try something new."

"What do you want to try?"

"I want to suck your dick." I say boldly.

He gulps. "Okay."