Chapter 6

Chapter 6

I woke up the next morning so happy. Nathan was still asleep. He looked different without his glasses on but honestly I loved his glasses. I leaned over and kissed him and then brushed my nose against his. His eyes opened. "Morning my sexy nerd." I said.

He grabbed his glasses and put them on and then looked at me and smiled. "Mornin' my beautiful queen. I was hoping last night wasn't just a dream." I smiled. "Definitely not a dream although it feels surreal. I'm glad it's real though."

"Me too. Never did I think I could have you. I'm so lucky." He said and then placed a kiss on my cheek. He was so sweet.

"No I'm the lucky one for sure. You want some breakfast?"

"I didn't think you cooked much?"

"Oh I don't but I'm in a cooking mood this morning."

We both get up and get showers and I cook some eggs, sausage and toast for us and then we head to school.

We knew we were going to get some looks but we didn't care. Nathan took my hand and I intertwined our fingers together as we entered the building.

We were walking to his locker as several people gawked at us. We just smiled and kept walking. After we reached his locker we went to mine and he walked me to my first class. "I can't wait to see you in Math later. Wait for me."

"I'll always wait for you Nathan."

He kissed my lips and I swear my breath stopped. His kisses were much more than I had expected. I walked into class and sat down. I tried to focus on work and lecture but it was hard when I missed him already.

I continued my day without daydreaming too much about my new relationship. After lunch was over I was excited to see him. I walked in and there he was with his bag on the desk beside him. He looked up. He removed his bag and smiled at me.

"Afternoon gorgeous. How has your day been so far?" He asked as he leaned over and pecked my lips and the instructor immediately gave us a questionable look.

I sighed. "Well it's been okay but now that I get to see you for a bit it's so much better."

He smiles. "Mine too. I talked to Jack. He's coming back in a few hours so he won't be here until tomorrow."

"Oh, god I've gotten so distracted I never even picked up my phone after you came over last night." I admitted.

He laughed. "It's okay he did try to text you but when you didn't answer he texted me wanting to know how everything went and I told him we were together now. I hope that's okay."

I smile. "Of course it's okay. He's a great friend and he should know. The world should know really. That way no one can try and take my brilliant man."

He went a bit pink. I loved when that happened. I wanted to tease him again. While lecture started I was listening somewhat and I decided to put my hand on his knee. He just smiled. Then I slowly went up. He stiffened in his chair I felt his eyes on me from the side. I slid my hand up further and placed it right over his crotch. Then I squeezed lightly. He hardened instantly. A moan escaped his mouth that only I could hear amongst the murmurs and talking during lecture. I leaned over to his ear. "Do you like when I touch you here Nathan?" His breath increasing. He nodded his head. "I keep thinking about last night and your fingers deep inside me. You kept hitting the right spots and made me so wet. I want more."

He moaned deep in his throat. He leaned into me. "Sophie, why do you insist on torturing me when you know I can't please you right here?"

"Because I like teasing you. I love being the reason that you're rock hard. Have you gotten this hard before over anyone else?" I asked wanting honesty.