Chapter 8

Chapter 8

It's been 6 months since me and Nathan have been together and all 6 months have been wonderful. He was patient, funny as usual, smart, amazing and just cute.

We got to know each other on a deeper level but hadn't had sex yet. We have messed around though quite a bit. He was eager to learn and I was willing to teach. He was a quick learner.

As I woke up on Friday I knew today was a big day. It was their equivalent to homecoming but for college. Nathan and I were going of course. I went shopping a month ago with Jack and one of my girlfriends I met at work Shay. I bought a sea blue silky dress. It was knee length and had spaghetti straps with a v neckline. I knew silky material might not be the most appropriate but you know it was cute and sexy at the same time and Jack and Shay told me it was perfect.

I only had half of my classes today because of the dance so I was excited for that. I ran up the stairs to the school and got to my locker and met Nathan there.
"Are you excited for tonight gorgeous?" He asked.

"Of course. I can't wait. I want to see you in your suit."

"I look the same all the time babe. You I'm sure will be amazing."

I kiss him. "Off to class." I grab his hand and we walk hand in hand until we kiss bye until later tonight for the dance.

After class I rush home, shower, shave (because no one wants to touch a hairy leg) and then do my makeup. I apply a bit of mascara, eyeliner, blush and some light blue shadow.

I twist my hair into an intricate design and it's just loosely held together by some pins. Then I placed a pink flower hair pin on the side. I applied some lotion and put my dress on. I was wearing a new set of bra and panties. They were also blue and basically matched the gown.

Nathan was supposed to meet me there. He wanted to come get me but I told him that I wanted him to wait. He called me a tease. I didn't deny it.

I got to the school and saw Jack first. "Holy shit Nathan will surely end up in the hospital tonight after seeing you."
  I laughed. "I hope that's a compliment."

"Damn straight it is. Don't tell Diane this but you're even hotter than her in that dress."

I hit his arm and laugh. "Jack, that's your date oh my god."

"Well she's my date but not my girlfriend."
I shake my head and we laugh.

Nathan texted me he was coming. Two minutes later I see him walking towards me and I fucking lost my shit! He had on a classic black suit without suspenders (I know it shocked me too) and a matching blue shirt underneath. His pants hugged him so well but not too tight. His hair wasn't completely curly but it was wavy but in a classy do and he wasn't wearing glasses. I loved his glasses though.

Apparently that didn't stop me from my knees buckling as Jack caught me. "Whoa! You alright?" He caught me. Nathan came running.

"Soph, babe you okay?" Nathan asked helping me up.

I found my voice again. "Yes, I'm okay just you look so..."

"So what? Is it bad?"

"Nooo not at all! You look so fucking sexy. I mean you're always sexy but holy Jesus!"

He laughed. "Oh Soph, you gorgeous woman you. You have it all backwards. You are the one that's always sexy. That dress is breathtaking." He kisses me and then whispers. "I bet what's underneath is even more breathtaking. I want to find out."

My eyes got wide and then Nathan smirked. He was the one making me nervous for once. It was super weird. I liked it.

We all headed inside and started talking to people and dancing a bit. Nathan got so many looks and people were complimenting him. I mean he looked sexy as hell don't get me wrong but it was weird to me that people that were calling him loser this whole time were the ones complimenting him and fawning over him.